stolen boardtracker please help!!!!!

GoldenMotor.com

Allen_Wrench

Resident Mad Scientist
Feb 6, 2010
Indianapolis
In the event that he didn't get far, print out a bunch of pictures of this bike and ask to drop them off wherever there's a police station nearby. And let the police know the whole story. But don't tack up wanted posters on telephone poles and such. You'd tip the guy off, then he'd hide the bike. I hope yours comes back to you. This is the second post I've read about a stolen bike. The other guy got his back. Don't give up! Don't stop looking! You'll need a world of determination now.

azbill

May 18, 2008
Fountain Hills, Arizona
your bike is very recognizable,,,
if it shows in my neck of the woods, I will chase his thieving butt down and hold him and your bike for the authorities

dash

May 30, 2010
phoenix
I did not have the motor on when it was stolen the motor is on a difrent bike . Thanks for all the soport you guys and this fourm rock

dash

May 30, 2010
phoenix
it dose suck to lose a bike especially to a thief but at least i have a excuse to build a new one,when we sell this one i will start a new build,we got some realy good ideas!

Attachments

hoodoo

Dec 26, 2009
Buda, Texas
it dose suck to lose a bike especially to a thief but at least i have a excuse to build a new one,when we sell this one i will start a new build,we got some realy good ideas!
Sometimes homeowners insurance will pay something on a loss like this. You might want to check with your insurance agent.