few questions about 7 led china lights

GoldenMotor.com

oldpot

Jun 21, 2012
MICHIGAN
OK i am experimenting with a set of them cheap china 7 led horn/lights etc i took the thing apart as you can see
[URL="

OK the brake (3 lights)and taillight (1 light)as shown the brake lights work ok but not that bright cannot see them from a big distance ,

[URL="

the turn lights are rubbish i cannot see them in day and not bright at night at all they run on 2 AA battery's (3 volts)

OK
1/can i add 2 more battery's to make a 4 battery holder to make 6 volts if so ,will i get bright leds??? (i am a noob with electrics so bare with me)

or
2/ can i some how get brighter leds for at least the turn lights so i can see them
i don't know what sort of leds these are but there not that great .

like i said i a noob with electrics i am just messing about trying to get better brighter lights , mainly for the brake and taillights

also i made a brake lever brake light with wires coming out of it that i using for the 7 led lights at the moment now could i use them wires to make something better and if so how would i wire them up .
ty

oldpot

Jun 21, 2012
MICHIGAN
ty toadmund is that just for these leds or all , so can buy better leds with better voltage to make them brighter ??

Toadmund

Jan 19, 2012
Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada
Those LEDS should be fine, but you can add more if you like.
To use 4.5 volts it is important to run the wires parallel and not in series.

Notice how most of those little LED flashlights use 3 AAA's, because they are using the max voltage (4.5V) to get the most light.

oldpot

Jun 21, 2012
MICHIGAN
ty toad m8 i check things out see what happens :) with i was good at electronics i know a lot about gardening but that's no good here heheh