Dean and Pipelyne - I hate to do this

GoldenMotor.com

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal
I agree with a lot of what you say.

If I could buy one of his bikes right now and pick it up, I'd prolly do it.
I'm not sure what island you live on but I was in Maui on business last week and saw a few guys up in Kula on Motor Bicycles with HT motors.

5-7HEAVEN

Aug 2, 2008
I'm not sure what island you live on but I was in Maui on business last week and saw a few guys up in Kula on Motor Bicycles with HT motors.
I'm on Oahu. I've been to Kula, tho. It's "cooler" there temp wise, but hilly. Need low gears up there.

Nov 25, 2011
Kansas
Bike is going. Just got the cranks on this weekend and heated and bent them out to clear the engine. Need to get/make spacers for the front sprocket to align the chain. The chain Dean sent doesn't seat right on the sprockets. Pretty sure it is a road bike chain (narrow). Bike still needs tuning to get it to run right. I know morinis prefer full throttle use but this dead spot I have in the throttle is REALLY annoying. Just needs a little work. Only thing I need to figure out is the rear brake adapter. I have mocked up a solidworks model and have a guy that will cnc it out sometime this week it looks like. Should look pretty trick.