tonchio tronfio board track racer

GoldenMotor.com

BOYGOFAST

Sep 28, 2013
Citrus Springs Fl.
a standard steering tube it is not rigid enough to support a V twin the frame will flex enough to become noticed if you wish ride it once completed most of the customs I've seen are all the same and I'm sure some of the old factory bike are too. Nothing worse than getting it completed and find the frame bounces and flexes at the slightest turn and elevation change

ducaroso

Oct 16, 2014
greece
impressions of the first road test. first these things are dangerous second the engine mounts have slightly failed third I might need to change the rear wheel bicycle bearings with normal bearings as it is not convenient taking it off and reputing it fourth I might put the other front wheel with the brake hub from the other bike. positive things the clutch worked fine and if it wasn't for him an accident could have occurred. the frame handles well as also the kill switch the seat springs absorb much of the bumps and for the moment wont be changed the pedals work well but maybe a little sorter ones would be better for commodity. a lot to be done but it runs

Attachments

ducaroso

Oct 16, 2014
greece
I decided to change the motor as it had too much power and torque and it was frightening I putted a Honda gy6 50 cc 3.9hp motor but I have to change everything in the middle transmit ion area too bad I cant use the c 90 clutch I will go centrifugal although I don like them the stationary fire up of the engine went well I used a piece of rope I shall find some solution in the future the c 90 engine was starting up with the pedals anyway we proceed

Attachments

Russell

Apr 19, 2009
MA
Good progress. That looks like a tight fit with that engine. Most builders do not like centrifgual clutches but sometimes they make the build easier. Mostly I hate the noises that the automatic clutches make.

ducaroso

Oct 16, 2014
greece
thanks rushell I will reposition the engine a bit forward and change the carburetor I will leave the chains this way for the moment and maybe modify a clutch in the future unfortunately I cant align them if the centrifugal is on the pedal shaft

Attachments