fox bicycle engine

GoldenMotor.com

rs4510

Jan 17, 2014
Indy
Hi there, I'm new to the group, I signed up to find out some info on an engine I just found. I'ts a new in the box Fox engine. I would like to find out when these were made and if they are very common. I personally had never seen one before.
Thanks.

rogergendron1

Sep 18, 2013
woburn ma
my god man !!!!!!!!!!1

WANA SELL IT ????

i want to mod it bad !!!

expantion chamber, decked head, port and polish upgrade the carb .......exe.....

srsly though its a pretty sweet 50cc just as it is ! and its AMERICAN TOO

Last edited:

curtisfox

Dec 29, 2008
minesota
What does the Fox say: Never heard of it before,that is KOOOOL. Its a lot like the BikeMachine Motor that i have that was put out in the 60's..........Curt

maniac57

Old, Fat, and still faster than you
Oct 8, 2011
memphis Tn
Very cool little motor! I must say, looking at the design of the drive roller/wheel makes me cringe in sympathy for the tire! I suspect it might burn through rear tires fairly quick...

Riccao Mutti

Jan 20, 2014
zibo
I find a guy to sand blast it and primer it (light gray and seal the metal ) and i get it back last saturday afternoon. Primer it. Then sunday i put my first coat of paint down.

Last edited by a moderator:

rogergendron1

Sep 18, 2013
woburn ma
thanks for the responses so far guys here are a few pictures of the engine
wow !!!!!!!!!! what a machine !!! i bet it makes a bit more power than our china girls and is better made. i like tha nice big round exhaust port ... looks like you could do a light port and make an expantion chamber and make somee good gains !

20lands

Jan 25, 2014
Romania
Hi there, I'm new to the group, I signed up to find out some info on an engine I just found. I'ts a new in the box Fox engine. I would like to find out when these were made and if they are very common. I personally had never seen one before.
Thanks.
It's a nice engine friend! I'm from Italy, if you wish to sell it - I'm interested to buy it - Let me know something, best regards - Gianni

20lands

Jan 25, 2014
Romania
Hi friend, I'm new into the group too. I'm from Italy and I like USA Bicycle engine. If you wish to sell the Fox engine - Please let me know, have a nice day - Gianni