DelMar China Engine

GoldenMotor.com

Cobrarul69

Jun 4, 2011
Chicago
I Just finished my Del Mar and so far only problems I have had was running over a screw and getting a flat other than that so far so good first post on this forum will be posting pics soon

Ballin on a Budget

May 26, 2011
Vernon, British Columbia
Welcome to the forum Cobra!
Glad to hear that you are enjoying your first build.....during the first couple weeks especially, make sure you go over and check all of the bolts on your bike for tightness after every ride. Every new build settles in after the first few rides and its not uncommon for bolts to loosten up slightly dunring the break in process.
Enjoy and have fun and post some pics so we can all see your creation!
-Dan

Cobrarul69

Jun 4, 2011
Chicago
This is actualy my second build thanks for the tips and i will try to post pics tomorrow i was going to post some today but i didn't have time

Cobrarul69

Jun 4, 2011
Chicago
Well after some issues with the original axle(no grease from factory) Shes up and running again just about broken in looking to upgrade to mountain bike forks and front disk brakes(side pull just aren't cutting it) also looking to get free wheel in back any one know on how to do that? I herd some thing about bmx gears ??? any help would be appreciated Cobra

P.S walmart bike not so bad just needs some extra care!

Attachments