MOTOR KIT installation Video

GoldenMotor.com

Outrunner

Dec 27, 2008
Atlanta, Georgia
Very nice and covers the basics. Too bad he installed his master link clip backwards.
Ghost0,
You are correct about the master link clip being put on backwards. The clip should ALWAYS have the open end of the clip facing away from the engine when mounted on the upper portion of the chain traveling towards the engine. The clip could otherwise come off when it snags some grass or resistance of any kind.

whelan wheels

Jan 9, 2009
sudbury,ontario,canada
if you look carfully at the vidio you'll notice also that he forgot to put in the exhaust gasket between the pipe and the port it's self as well ,thats not a good thing for the motor in the long run.He's going to have a massive air leak in his motor,theres a reason why it's important to put the the exhaust gasket in place before you put the muffler pipe on.cflgxct2

BarelyAWake

Jul 21, 2009
Maine
Too late fer mine lol... but I'm not sure it'd help or be needed anyway, it's not that complicated really and much like the build in the video it's all about what bike yer strappin' it to. Either it fits or it doesn't - and if it doesn't, no vid is gonna help ya "customize" it in there heh

Still, I'm 'nuff of an addict I'd watch it anyway :p

Ghost0

Mar 7, 2008
Bellingham, WA
We have thought about it but just don't have the time, we have the means. It just takes a lot of time to keep up supplying all you great MB'ers and trying to come out with cool new products. Maybe some day we will be able to do it.

OKflyboy

Jan 4, 2010
Tulsa Area, OK
Thanks for posting the link. I had read about install, but its a lot better to see it. I agree with Technocyclist, now we need a jackshaft installation video.

:)

leezy_1

Oct 15, 2010
manchester
Too late fer mine lol... but I'm not sure it'd help or be needed anyway, it's not that complicated really and much like the build in the video it's all about what bike yer strappin' it to. Either it fits or it doesn't - and if it doesn't, no vid is gonna help ya "customize" it in there heh

Still, I'm 'nuff of an addict I'd watch it anyway :p

its only easy if you know what your doing, just a basic video of how to put it together correctly would be a good idea. ive looked at sick bike manual and i think it lacks in parts.