Todd from Michigan

GoldenMotor.com

tlfrailey

Feb 19, 2009
Nashville, MI
Hello! Wow, am I glad I found this forum, lots of good stuff here. I'm going cheap for my first one, cruiser from wal-mart, and I was going to get the motor kit off Ebay, but I think now I'll support one of the sponsors here, since they're roughly the same price.
Hope I can be done before the morel mushrooms start poppin'!

BudFreed

Feb 22, 2010
Clarkston, MI
Hi, I am new to this I just built my first gas bike and I am having some issues and I am looking for someone in my area to help. I am in Oakland co. Michigan, I see you are in Michigan what part of the state are you?

shearbf

May 8, 2009
Muskegon,MI USA
Hi, From Lakeside, Muskegon,Mich. My first of three builds is a Wall-Mart Huffy ($79.00) beach cruser. It's five years old and great!
Two much nicer bikes since then, I have all three.
Be sure to get the needle bearing motor, just look for the best price, watch shipping costs. Try to find free shipping. There are about half dozen dealers you should check online. At least some have ebay stores. BEST OF LUCK!

rkorson4209

Oct 10, 2009
michigan
welcome from traverse city mich. I went the same way at the start, cheap cruiser, and a motor from bike berry. I am now on my 8th motorized bike, i have 4 wildfire that i will be selling soon. The wife says some gotta go.