cant reach anyone at pirate cycles

GoldenMotor.com

[email protected]

Jan 7, 2011
california
hi, I'v been trying 2 reach someone for close 2 2 months all i get is a fax # i'v tried instant mess and email but stiil no anser I'm despertly seeking worksman speacial edition or a classic worksman with springer forks 4 my own motorized project in california if they were 3000 miles closer i would just stop by but i cant so if anyone has a # that really works please call email or post a solution i would be very greatful Sincerley TONY and still bikeless

925 457 7159

matthurd

Dec 13, 2010
manchester NH
welcome to the forums tony, glad i could help you in pm, good luck on your build once you get started :)

i'm pretty new at this stuff too but i do know a little bit and theirs tons of others here who knows loads of helpful information, that's how i learned most of the stuff i know so far.

ailgup

Jul 9, 2009
USA
I go to worcester every day and was wondering if I could pick up parts there or if they only ship??.There prices are good and no shipping would be better

matthurd

Dec 13, 2010
manchester NH
I go to worcester every day and was wondering if I could pick up parts there or if they only ship??.There prices are good and no shipping would be better
well tee only people who could answer this would be pirate cycles themselves, and according to tonys experience, good luck getting in contact to as :p

ruppster

Mar 3, 2010
maine
I never ever had any trouble getting a hold of Justin! He usually emails me back within a couple of hours and always returned my calls. Are you sure you have the right number?

gphil

Jan 9, 2011
USA Georgia
I just now went to their site and says under construction---- could be just adjusting or making improvements. Sure they will return. gphil

[email protected]

Jan 7, 2011
california
Thank u justin for setting me up with a classic worksman cycle i understand i was in the spam box but the #1 service i recieved today makes up for it all. Cant wait to be motoring down the road

" sincerley peddling my way to insanity"
thank you pirate cycles