am i alone on the road

GoldenMotor.com

armstrong

Dec 21, 2013
lake forest
I live in Irvine California and I'm the only one I have seen with a motorized bicycle I love my bike but people look at me funny when they see me going down the road laff

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
I live in Irvine California and I'm the only one I have seen with a motorized bicycle I love my bike but people look at me funny when they see me going down the road laff
If you are the only one on the road in Orange County......you must be alone. Hope you have a cel phone to call family or friends if you break down or you will be SOL with no one in sight to rescue you. Very few people live where you're riding, only about 8,000,000 or so......hope you can find your way back to civilization should you break down out there in the vast concrete jungle :D

I saw a motorized bicycle once down here in SD county....that was about 2 minutes ago........in my garage laff

People were looking at me funny to today when I blew past them at 60mph on my way back home from my folks house (aboard my 212cc race bike)! I wonder why?

Last edited:

wheelbender6

Sep 4, 2008
TX
When I began riding my motorbike in the Phoenix area, I never saw any others (though Tucson had quite a few). Two years later, motorized bikes were pretty common in the Valley of the Sun.

racie35

Nov 17, 2012
usa
I believe its a law in CA that 1 in every 10 people either have or know someone with a motorized bicycle.

dodge dude94

Jun 8, 2012
East Texas
There is only one guy near me (who also happens to be a member of this forum) but I have never seen him as I don't get out of my area. lol