People laughing at me...maybe.

GoldenMotor.com

AnthonyX99

Oct 13, 2009
Winnipeg
If they didn't know already there beloved Harleys and Indian motorcycles which all use to look like that had pedal start though they where 500cc to1000cc engines but who cares if other people make fun of you can laugh back when there stuck in traffic and all you gotta do is turn your engine off and go on the sidewalk..wee.

NEAT TIMES

May 28, 2008
PENSACOLA, FL
Plindy, Where`s The Pictures? I Have Not Got My Xmas Pic Yet!!! Lol. Man Winter Has Arrived Up There. One Guy In Ca. Posted How Nice The Mab Was For Going To The Beach, Not Stuck In Traffic For 2 Hrs Like The Cager`s And Easy Finding A Parking Spot. Ron PS-That looks like the same hole you were fishing in last year!

Plindy

Dec 9, 2008
mn. usa.
Plindy, Where`s The Pictures? I Have Not Got My Xmas Pic Yet!!! Lol. Man Winter Has Arrived Up There. One Guy In Ca. Posted How Nice The Mab Was For Going To The Beach, Not Stuck In Traffic For 2 Hrs Like The Cager`s And Easy Finding A Parking Spot. Ron PS-That looks like the same hole you were fishing in last year!
Neat Times, Wish i could post the logging art pictures! Lakes have froze. MBs & ice fishing!!!