Men's Rip Curl Cruiser Bike - Grey/Yellow (26") INFO?

GoldenMotor.com

mikeab13

Apr 12, 2015
fort myers fl
http://m.target.com/p/men-s-rip-cur...C-8U7qT_OgQ68ZMiuRF2CGxIr_VdbR_J-_RoCM9zw_wcB

Was wondering if anyone has done a build with this bike? I'm going to target tomorrow to measure the tube diameter an how big the hole is in the bike. Gosh I hope I can get an inline motor in it instead of a slant. I think it will look sweet cruising to work an around town plusssss already has a cup holder!! Thanks for any info. I did search an only got results for rip curl bike an have no clue if they have different frame styles as their were no pictures in post.

wheelbender6

Sep 4, 2008
TX
That looks like a good choice for a 2 stroke or 4 stroke China motor in the frame.
It will not be as sturdy as a pre-2000 beach cruiser, but those are getting harder to find.
The cup holder does come in handy. I had to keep a water bottle with me during summer commutes in Arizona.

KCvale

Feb 28, 2010
Phoenix,AZ
Scroll the magnifier on their pic over the frame welds and gussets, it's just typical $100 big box garbage with a new 'junk bike' name to avoid.

I advise you to save up ~$200+ for a decent bike first.

The bottom line is not much on a $100 bike is not going to break with an engine and if you are lucky only end up paying more than double for a turd and not paying medical bills too.

I see a turd.
You can replace all the cheap stuff on it and it'll still be turd, just a more expensive turd.

That's my take anyway.

mikeab13

Apr 12, 2015
fort myers fl
KC you jus shot a piston an a handle bar that fell off my rip curl bike into my heart Lol. Glad I didn't buy it yet then. You helped me with the tire question an for some reason I feel like ur a good dude with good advice. What would u recommend. I know theirs a million choices so I want a beach cruiser bike. I'd also like it to be long that's what caught my eye with this one its all long then most. It would be much appreciated of u could shoot me in the right direction.is KC cruisers ur bike shop? An do you ship out of state?

KCvale

Feb 28, 2010
Phoenix,AZ
What would u recommend.
I know theirs a million choices so I want a beach cruiser bike.
I'd also like it to be long that's what caught my eye with this one its all long then most.

Is KC cruisers ur bike shop? An do you ship out of state?
Ya, I'm KC ;-}
Yes I can ship complete intact MB's but it's not cheap, $650+ from Phoenix to Florida.

I don't sell bicycles if that's what you meant.

I make bike suggestions based on a series of questions.
I'll be happy to help you, just use my Contact form on my web site and answer the questions.