Rat bobber

GoldenMotor.com

GoreWound

Dec 1, 2014
Canada
I would say that it's going to be a beast when it's done... but it sure looks beastly already!

for some reason, i kinda want to see those pastel beads on the spokes...
dnut

RAT ROD

Feb 7, 2013
RIVERSIDE CA
Thanks for the nice words guys. I been doing the board track thing for a while , thought it's time for a chopper board track bike and it turned in to the bobber you see here. Also the first time to go the bike chain drive with gears. The fork was made welding two sets of blades together cause the tires are 30 inches tall. More later....dave

Attachments

RAT ROD

Feb 7, 2013
RIVERSIDE CA
Curt the tires and wheels came from a beach cruiser made in az
and are 26 x 4.0 / 30.50 inch tall. I'm using the shimano
7 speed cluster in my drive train with a couple of jack shafts.
The mfg. Of the original bike was (sikk bikes).

curtisfox

Dec 29, 2008
minesota
Curt the tires and wheels came from a beach cruiser made in az
and are 26 x 4.0 / 30.50 inch tall. I'm using the shimano
7 speed cluster in my drive train with a couple of jack shafts.
The mfg. Of the original bike was (sikk bikes).
THANKS! Sure love your build,cant wait to see more. Should be a nice soft ride.................Curt

MotoMagz

Aug 2, 2010
Michigan
Nomally I don t browse the Rat section.But I'm glad I did. Wow very nice! And A true ratty look. I hate the garbages up rats with all kinds of junk on them. A rat is rusty and old looking parts IMO. This build represents what a rat rod is...awesome job¡!¡!

curtisfox

Dec 29, 2008
minesota
WOW!
I love this bike,super Kool Can you explane the seat mount? kind of look like the front spring is way up by the tank................Curt

This should be in the DIY build section.

Last edited:

silverbear

The Boy Who Never Grew Up
Jul 9, 2009
northeastern Minnesota
There's a lot to like about this build... great flowing lines with a kind of organic, functional feel to how it is put together. Clever, thoughtful and well executed... the work of an artisan. A lot of time, energy and creative staring went into this one. Well done, sir!
SB