Fito marina sport

GoldenMotor.com

Twisted steel

May 7, 2014
California
Hi I'm new to the forums and need some help with a new bobber/chopper project. I found this bike while looking on eBay and thought it would look good if I throw on a set of chopper forks! But my main question is will a 66cc HT engine even fit on this? Any help would be great guys! usflg

Attachments

Lightning Boy

Apr 19, 2014
Michigan
Welcome to the forum! You came to the right place. Plenty of helpful, experienced folks here. Also, have you tried the search function to see if your problem is already listed in the archives? Saved me a few questions already.

I think it would. There are a lot of cruisers here with similar frames. Have you searched that particular model bike? (There may be a previously listed build involving one to help you.) You may have to make a few adjustments here and there, but that's typical with any motor installation on a bicycle. The usual hang ups on those frames are the spark plug, exhaust, and air cleaner clearance; along with the infamous chain tensioner eating spokes and tires. Make sure that is very solid, and try to have two anchoring points on it to deter inward or outward movement.

That being said, it should work. I put a motor in a cruiser close to that size for my first MB build some time ago. Only done a couple kit bikes myself, but I'm sure someone more knowledgable on the topic of beach cruisers/bobbers will chime in on this soon.

cvlt1