2014 6th Annual Central Pa. Rally

GoldenMotor.com

f250cobra

Nov 3, 2010
Central,Pa
Thanks for the info, since this will be my first time, what are the guidelines? Can we tent Friday night or just Saturday? BYOB, correct? I assume drinking is not frowned upon. Anything else I need to know would be great. Thanks, can't wait!

silverbear

The Boy Who Never Grew Up
Jul 9, 2009
northeastern Minnesota
Hey Jay,
Fasteddy & I are planning a trip from northern Minnesota to the east coast this summer... for me to northern Maryland to sell my old Spartan Aircraft trailer and for Steve to visit his son in New England. Don't have an itinerary yet, but if it can happen to coincide with your rally it would be great to meet up with you guys. Steve will have his tribute 1903 Indian tri-car in tow and I'll probably bring along my American Flyer with canoe sidecar. Maybe Tinsmith could meet us there. It would be fun... woohoo!
SB

jbcruisin

Oct 10, 2008
Lebanon, Pa.
Thanks for the info, since this will be my first time, what are the guidelines? Can we tent Friday night or just Saturday? BYOB, correct? I assume drinking is not frowned upon. Anything else I need to know would be great. Thanks, can't wait!
Come & camp Friday & you can BYOB.

wing nut

Aug 9, 2012
warren p.a.
looking forward to attending this year ..ill have lots of stuff for the swap meet
cant wait to meet many of you

Last edited:

TRAX

Nov 4, 2008
CT
Lisa and I are planning on attending. Allways have a great time at your Rally. looking forward to seeing everyone again.

TRAX

jbcruisin

Oct 10, 2008
Lebanon, Pa.
Bonnie & I are looking forward to it. Less than 2 weeks. It's great to see so many old & new friends here & lots that we only see once a year.