Turn Signals, Or Not?

GoldenMotor.com

CARider

May 20, 2013
San Rafael, CA-Mesa, AZ
I have this amazing bike assembled by runnermike, and I'm trying to decide if turn signals are a good idea.
Here's my bike:

This is my licence plate holder/ brake lights system.

And these are my turn signals:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Turn-Signal...Parts_Accessories&hash=item565d8c702b&vxp=mtr

Wondering if this is the right stuff, or should I save this for another bike???

Also, where can I get a rear wheel for this Skyhawk frame?
Thanks!
-Zane

fatdaddy

May 4, 2011
San Jose, Ca.
hey CARider, While not required by California law. I run turn signals on my bike because they look cool and it helps out with not confusing the automobile drivers any more than they already are. They know exactly which direction I'm going. I have signals front and back.

CARider

May 20, 2013
San Rafael, CA-Mesa, AZ
hey CARider, While not required by California law. I run turn signals on my bike because they look cool and it helps out with not confusing the automobile drivers any more than they already are. They know exactly which direction I'm going. I have signals front and back.
Have a pic? Thanks!

Sidewinder Jerry

Dec 19, 2011
Rockwood, TN
In my state of Tennessee signal, brake, tail lights and horns aren't required. Still I've got them anyways for my personal safety. I even have front signal lights as well.

oldpot

Jun 21, 2012
MICHIGAN
don't need them here in mi but i like them here is mine only problem i have i keep forgetting to turn them off so i going to add some to the front of the bike as well.