I'm a GoPro Hero! All fisheye lenses on me. LOL

GoldenMotor.com

miked826

Aug 6, 2011
Los Angeles
I like this GoPro angle the best......even if it does look goofy with a pole jutting out of the front of my bike. I can learn to live with it. LOL

miked826

Aug 6, 2011
Los Angeles
@08:08: cool, but DAMINIT man; but be vigilant. Just takes one distracted citizen to ruin your day.
LMAO I am! I know it looks like I'm about to fall asleep on my bike when I'm riding, but my eyes are constantly on the move. Constantly. You can't see them behind my glasses though.

miked826

Aug 6, 2011
Los Angeles
@miked826 sound like you have a 4 stroke bke? Also where is the camera at it looks funny Lol
Yep. 49cc Huasheng with 2250 Watts in the back wheel hub. The camera is mounted on a aluminum boom pole which is mounted to the front cargo rack. You have no idea how goofy it looks in person but does exactly what it's supposed to do.

2strokebke

May 17, 2013
Richmond,Va
Yep. 49cc Huasheng with 2250 Watts in the back wheel hub. The camera is mounted on a aluminum boom pole which is mounted to the front cargo rack. You have no idea how goofy it looks in person but does exactly what it's supposed to do.

Nice, I like it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so i guess its electric bike right?

miked826

Aug 6, 2011
Los Angeles
Nice, I like it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so i guess its electric bike right?
It's gas and electric. The electric is what give me my instant bursts of speed.
The gas is for high speed cruising. Once I get rolling at about 20MPH or so, it takes over for the electric part of my bike.

2strokebke

May 17, 2013
Richmond,Va
It's gas and electric. The electric is what give me my instant bursts of speed.
The gas is for high speed cruising. Once I get rolling at about 20MPH or so, it takes over for the electric part of my bike.
Wow WOW, I wish i had that kind of money lol, so what is your top speed?

miked826

Aug 6, 2011
Los Angeles
I wish I had the money as well. The cost sorta spiraled out of control but I had to pay it, to my shock and horror. LOL

It's top speed is only 40MPH, but it gets to 40MPH, from zero, pretty dang fast. GoPro seems to exaggerate that quickness even more because of its fisheye lens, but what can you do though? I just post what it sees to YouTube.

Last edited:

miked826

Aug 6, 2011
Los Angeles
My left hand thumb, hidden behind my side mirror in my videos, operates a thumb throttle to the electric hub. That's where the magic happens. That is primarily what accelerates me from a dead stop and what helps the 49cc to propel me up hills.

Last edited: