Curbside Felt

GoldenMotor.com

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal
That's a pretty nice bike. What I noticed about my bike is, I wear out the rear tire faster than usual so I'm not sure how a skinny tire would hold up. I just put my rear tire on a few weeks ago and its already showing signs of wear. However, my bike is around the 100 lb range and I love going full speed around the corners. :)

KenX

Apr 20, 2013
Lake Fork, Texas
I'm thinking about front wheel drive. I do believe that I am stuck with a rather narrow tire. The frame seems very solid with excellent welds and no signs of stress.

KenX

Apr 20, 2013
Lake Fork, Texas
That's a pretty nice bike. What I noticed about my bike is, I wear out the rear tire faster than usual so I'm not sure how a skinny tire would hold up. I just put my rear tire on a few weeks ago and its already showing signs of wear. However, my bike is around the 100 lb range and I love going full speed around the corners. :)

This bike is rather light weighing in around 15 lbs or so.

bikeslob

Jul 31, 2013
Gresham, Oregon
If you haven't bought it yet I would wait and rethink.
I'm struggling with fitting a Mt bike I bought before discovering electric motors kits.One should really find a frame that will work the best if deciding to have an electric bike. On one hand I couldn't let go of the nice mountain bike riding features, but on the other hand every step of the way was a hack to get things to fit and work.

I'm thinking you are torn between a fixy ambiance and a motorized electric bike ambiance. They are both very different. IMHO
:)

KenX

Apr 20, 2013
Lake Fork, Texas
I own the bike it's light and handy to just put the bike in the back of the pick-up when going somewhere just as local transportation and joy riding. Maybe it's best just to leave it that way and enjoy it for what IMHO it's intended purpose.