Pulled Over In West Palm Beach Florida!

GoldenMotor.com

Dobzeh

Apr 8, 2013
Florida
Today, I was Stopped while riding through my neighborhood i went to cross a two lane main road followed all rules stoping at the stop sign. I then ride along and i hear the cops the cop then pulled me over he was an undercover cop but he was also the head officer of palm beach, I Stopped then i started talking to him and he was very disrespectful he never took of his sun glasses and never looked in my eye. Then the first word to come out of his mouth was What the **** are you doing you can be doing **** like this. Trying to be nice to the officer i said yes sir, He then started talking to me about how riding this bike can get me in a lot of trouble causing me to lose my license. He then told me to walk home and if he sees me again he will right me every traffic ticket he can. Then what got me mad was he pulled right into someones front yard driving on there grass and then he does an illegal u-turn and drives of. I wish i had it recorded.

maniac57

Old, Fat, and still faster than you
Oct 8, 2011
memphis Tn
Ignore him. Obviously just busting your chops for whatever reason.
If you were so illegal, he would have written you up instead of just threatening.
Some cops just enjoy being abusive.

Kioshk

Oct 21, 2012
Connecticut
...AAAAAND, if you're gonna follow Maniac's advice, get a helmet-cam! (now I know why he's called "Maniac")

Sidewinder Jerry

Dec 19, 2011
Rockwood, TN
My advice to you is make sure your bike qualifies as a moped under Florida law and have it registered as such. You must be under 50 cc no manual clutch or manual gear shifting and must have peddles. You have to wear a helmet and have signal, brake, tail and head lights. The head light must be on while you're riding. If you don't meet these requirements then watch out because this cop is after you.

Last edited: