Los Angeles Riders Sat 29th 10am venice pier

GoldenMotor.com

Dogtown Burner

Sep 15, 2011
Los Angeles
Bubba and I are riding from the Venice pier to Hermosa Pier tomorrow at 10am. we will leave at 10:30 sharp. no waiting. Bubba says "slow riders are welcome!".
I will be on my slow grocery getter as well. Spread the word and join us!!

Jake
Jakes custom Motorbikes

Venice Motor Bikes

Custom Builder / Dealer/Los Angeles
Mar 20, 2008
Los Angeles, CA.
A little more notice would've been great... :(

It's gonna be hot as **** tomorrow so we already made plans to live out a Corona commercial beside a swimming pool. ;)

buba

Jul 2, 2010
los angeles
buba here

a bit last minute but a long over due beach ride
make it fast or slow ---no one left behind-- usually me so come and ride!!!!!

10am tomorrow end of Washington Blvd at the beach parking lot-- roll out around 10:30

come one and all turk ike andy blake paul jeff venice jen hope to see ya

buba

Jul 2, 2010
los angeles
sorry for so little notice

Jake called it at the eleventh hour the way life is sometimes

sooo next ones should have more advanced notice

make it if you can=====

ride safe

YoungRemyRider

Feb 11, 2011
L.A.
damn... just literally seeing this now at 10:31 AM.

was planning on going to venice today anyway.

if anyone sees this, what route are you guys taking to hermosa- down Lincoln or closer to the coast?

I might head down and try and catch you guys

Dogtown Burner

Sep 15, 2011
Los Angeles
damn... just literally seeing this now at 10:31 AM.

was planning on going to venice today anyway.

if anyone sees this, what route are you guys taking to hermosa- down Lincoln or closer to the coast?

I might head down and try and catch you guys
we hit henneseys at the hermosa pier, it was perfect! sorry we missed you. Always check weekends early just in case. We usually go if its awesome weather like today!
''

buba

Jul 2, 2010
los angeles
buba here--great ride the ocean side was 20-25 degrees cooler than east of lincoln blvd ---perfect

wow my stock skyhawk on a stock older jaguar ran the best it has in 600 miles the bike ran faster than i wanted to go on it for the first time ever!!!! must be my having guessed the gas mix right!!!! anyway still need to put together a more road worthy bike????

able to keep up with the pack and be able to make evasive moves if necessary
thanks guys for a great ride

how about another ride July 13th same route meet up at the VENICE PIER parking lot 10am and ride out at 10:30????

plenty of advanced notice!!!!

Dogtown Burner

Sep 15, 2011
Los Angeles
buba here--great ride the ocean side was 20-25 degrees cooler than east of lincoln blvd ---perfect

wow my stock skyhawk on a stock older jaguar ran the best it has in 600 miles the bike ran faster than i wanted to go on it for the first time ever!!!! must be my having guessed the gas mix right!!!! anyway still need to put together a more road worthy bike????

able to keep up with the pack and be able to make evasive moves if necessary
thanks guys for a great ride

how about another ride July 13th same route meet up at the VENICE PIER parking lot 10am and ride out at 10:30????

plenty of advanced notice!!!!
Sounds like a plan, Stan! Count me in! (If I'm In L.A.that is... I travel so much i never know where I'll be a week in advance.)

buba

Jul 2, 2010
los angeles
hay jake
last night i could barely sleep-- everyones bikes are just so southern california b*t*h'n

and for that little stretch of culver blvd riding alongside tees new build ---i wish i had a video --
it is just so tits and ass c0oooool

and chromed out triple tree air powered adjustable front forks with disk brakes --get down!!!

andy --you once questioned what were you thinking and the answer is you can make the finest piece of two wheel machinery that delivers at every level !!!

ike your impecable taste and style

twiz?? jumping deathwish off the curbside driveways -no hands -your bike is certainly an extension of your body

the bar is set so high i wonder if my junk yard treasures can even make it--
along with my non existent fabrication-mechanical -and no welding/ brazing experience
I have some design ideas and i have a lot of inspiration but can i make it happen without breaking the bank====
for me it all started with a youtube by ducatiluke and a strap on briggs 10 dollar build and now look at the developments in just such a short time ----you guys rock

we will see what happens these next few weeks pre willow - ??!!

all horse traders welcome!!

Last edited:

Dogtown Burner

Sep 15, 2011
Los Angeles
hay jake
last night i could barely sleep-- everyones bikes are just so southern california b*t*h'n

and for that little stretch of culver blvd riding alongside tees new build ---i wish i had a video --
it is just so tits and ass c0oooool

and chromed out triple tree air powered adjustable front forks with disk brakes --get down!!!

andy --you once questioned what were you thinking and the answer is you can make the finest piece of two wheel machinery that delivers at every level !!!

ike your impecable taste and style

twiz?? jumping deathwish off the curbside driveways -no hands -your bike is certainly an extension of your body

the bar is set so high i wonder if my junk yard treasures can even make it--
along with my non existent fabrication-mechanical -and no welding/ brazing experience
I have some design ideas and i have a lot of inspiration but can i make it happen without breaking the bank====
for me it all started with a youtube by ducatiluke and a strap on briggs 10 dollar build and now look at the developments in just such a short time ----you guys rock

we will see what happens these next few weeks pre willow - ??!!

all horse traders welcome!!
ok Bubba,
first of all, your slang is downright hilarious, but yes, the quality of bikes is dramaticlly increasing. The difference in this year and 2011 is staggering. Lots of top notch rides out there. your bike is what it is, and perhaps a larger frame for your tall stature would get you feeling more comfortable with the higher speeds. I'm sure T's Felt is cruising at 43-45mph. theres a big difference in 30 and 45. One needs a strong, stable chassis with solid wheels and sturdy tires.
We should put you on one of mine. plush all the way to 50, and thats faster than anyone needs to go on a bicycle. I'm glad to have an excited compadre. Lets do this 13th ride. it's my lucky number afterall

miked826

Aug 6, 2011
Los Angeles
Bubba and I are riding from the Venice pier to Hermosa Pier tomorrow at 10am. we will leave at 10:30 sharp. no waiting. Bubba says "slow riders are welcome!".
I will be on my slow grocery getter as well. Spread the word and join us!!

Jake
Jakes custom Motorbikes

Count me in. I'll be there bright and early. Oh wait, what's todays date? Never mind. LOL