San Diego's 15th Group Ride

GoldenMotor.com

hawaii_87

San Diego's Master Ride Organizer
May 17, 2011
San Diego
Mission Bay TO THE CALIFORNIA SURF MUSEUM

Sunday – June 9th- MEET AT 1030 ROLL OUT 11AM SHARP!!!.

Meet at the end of South Shores Park Drive. The Mission Bay Boat Launch. Free all day parking

This is going to be a 70 mile cruise.
For this trip we are cruising the coast north to the beautiful California Surf Museum in Oceanside. We will go through the backside of the coast to one of the few stretches of Interstate 5 that we can legally ride on.
From there it's northbound past Del Mar. Then through the hoity toity Rancho Sante Fe where we make a cameo appearance. From there we cruise through the Lomas Sante Fe up to where we skirt around Batiquitos Lagoon. Afterwards we cruise up Pacific Highway to Oceanside.We have two places where we can stop at. One is the Stone Brewing Shop around the corner from the CSM or on the way back we stop in Carlsbad for PIZZA PORT!!! Ride returns with a straight shot back down the coast.

PLEASE WEAR HELMETS!!!!

Route Map:
San Diego Motorized bike rally - Google Maps
r.ly..we..shft.cvlt1brnot

daydrifter

Apr 14, 2013
banning, ca
There are three of us that can usually make it on Sundays. We've been really wanting to go ever since we missed out on the last ride. The truck broke down after driving 1 1/2 hours. Only about 20 minutes away from you guys.

daydrifter

Apr 14, 2013
banning, ca
Damn I didn't even notice that, unfortunately we are going out of town on that weekend but I will keep an eye out for your next Sunday trip. Thanks for the response guys. I saw your last pics and it looked like an awesome ride.

Tony Meier

Jan 14, 2010
Sun Diego
Sounds like a great ride plan! Got another commitment and will not be able to make it. Say Hi to everyone and look to see you guys on the next ride.

hawaii_87

May 17, 2011
San Diego
Tony your killing me man. Drifter. What kind of forks are those on the chopper. Looks like a fun ride. You should post a ride and route map.

hawaii_87

May 17, 2011
San Diego
Motoman is in greece for a week. I don't think he'll make it. A friend of mine wants to go so I just might end up there.

SD moto man

Aug 27, 2011
San Diego
Hey dudes, I'm back in town. I just got my 79cc in the mail woohoo! It took about 6 weeks since it was on back order. There's no way I'll have it ready by the 9th, so I guess I start building it after that.

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Hey dudes, I'm back in town. I just got my 79cc in the mail woohoo! It took about 6 weeks since it was on back order. There's no way I'll have it ready by the 9th, so I guess I start building it after that.
There's going to be a big group ride with aerial photo/video taken at the track at Grange during lunch tomorrow.........join some action and represent San Diego, it's more than just fun!

The Event: http://motorbicycling.com/showthread.php?t=47090&page=6

Or I can just tell you about it on the 9th as is usually the case..........slow pokes :D

.wee.

Last edited:

hawaii_87

May 17, 2011
San Diego
I don't know know who will be there, I only have your number and moto man.

Weather should be perfect this weekend!!!

Sunday: Cloudy in the morning...becoming partly cloudy. Highs 65 to 70 near the coast to 69 to 74 inland. Light winds.

Attachments