212cc Predator Short Vid......8,160rpm

GoldenMotor.com

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Here is a short vid warming up the 212cc Pred to dump the oil before tearing it down in prep for the next race at Apex. I broke the exhaust at the last race (and a few other things) and had white flames shooting out the exhaust like in this vid but was much brighter at night.

http://youtu.be/oxvC_GTsAMA

Lots to do before the next race......hope to finish in time.........

.wee.

young grease monkey

Sep 20, 2011
Chicago
i bet it was much louder in person, i've run a briggs lawn mower with no muffler and it was nuts, sounded like my neighbor's small block chevy monster truck! i think i am going to do a 3/4 or 7/8 header and 1" pipe with my bike and have a removable muffler so i can show off or be practical for daily driving. what size exhaust do you have, scotto? i think the 212 is 1", right?

scotto-

Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
i bet it was much louder in person, i've run a briggs lawn mower with no muffler and it was nuts, sounded like my neighbor's small block chevy monster truck! i think i am going to do a 3/4 or 7/8 header and 1" pipe with my bike and have a removable muffler so i can show off or be practical for daily driving. what size exhaust do you have, scotto? i think the 212 is 1", right?
The 212 had a 1" to a 1-1/4". Now I'm building a new 3-stage exhaust that starts at 1" and ends in really thin walled 2". This engine is much louder with a pipe than without Bill, I was surprised. It's still far from quiet though :D

dnut

scotto-

Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Maybe because that thing was like a horn! How did you deal with that kind of noise? Probably sounds great, like to cruise down main street slow and loud.
I'm half def in my right ear and I can't hear out of the left. The only time I cruise down main street on my race bike is on a full moon.....and it sounds pretty wicked!

dnut