Calendar for Racing Events

GoldenMotor.com

culvercityclassic

Sep 27, 2009
Culver City, Ca
Can one or more of the promoters post a calendar or dates for the up-coming racing events or any events? It just seems like a lot of events and I may not make some of them..

ccc

dmb

Dec 4, 2010
lakewood ca
wait! i thought there was a race at willow springs on 9-1-2012 as i see nothing on the calendar. usally neil bombards us but i see nothing. or is it just me? dennis 3 races 3 last places

dmb

Dec 4, 2010
lakewood ca
neil was their going to be a race at willow? or was it canceled? i thought there was going to be one. thats why i checked this calender of events. i hope someone does not drive out there to find a canceled event. if a race is canceled should it not be posted for all to see? i try to make all the races if i can go. dennis

bairdco

a guy who makes cool bikes
Aug 18, 2009
living the dream in southern california
september 15th and december 8th at adams motorsports park in riverside are the only ones i have scheduled this year.

haven't figured out anything for 2013. waiting to see if the world's gonna end on december 21st...:)

dmb

Dec 4, 2010
lakewood ca
ya easy. you and me. so i'm not the only one who planed for this event. damm you would have drove a long way. i'd been pissed! glad to know you didn't wast your week-end dennis and thanks 4 the info bairdco

Last edited:

dmb

Dec 4, 2010
lakewood ca
oh! oh! could be a pretty big grease fire! he he he. i mean if neal dropped the race as to not conflict with and take people away from baird's race. more power to him. and working together to avoid conflicts is always the best in the long run. but a race disappearing like a soviet general in stalin 1939 ussr era is kinda strange to me. dennis

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
Glad I saw this thread.
I would have been the only one at willow on the 1st. lol
Sorry Ken, I thought I talked to you since I cancelled the
Sept 1st Willow Springs Race
Gimme a call some time.

I made the red letters in my signature as big as they will go. :)
I tried to make them this big but it's against the rules and that
is a good thing....:D

Click here for all the Info!
NEXT SoCal Motor Bicycle Race Sat OCT 20th 2012 @ Grange Motor Circuit.

If you want to be up to date on SoCal Motor Bicycle Racing events
and announcements sign up and LIKE us on FaceBook.413 likes and growing.

http://www.facebook.com/MotorizedBicycleRacing

Last edited:

Venice Motor Bikes

Custom Builder / Dealer/Los Angeles
Mar 20, 2008
Los Angeles, CA.
Hey Neil... Why don't you stop trying to snuff Bairds races from the face of the earth??? The next So-Cal race is 9/15/12!!! (even though it isn't your race). :rolleyes:

Seriously... stop it! :(

I will sponsor your races too if you just stop being a jerk about this. ;)

Last edited:

dmb

Dec 4, 2010
lakewood ca
he's acting like the race was never on. ''look at the red letters stupid'' and did not respond to what happened to the race? first question. the way i see it is in his hurry to put the hurt to baird's race he screwed himself then backed out. and now does not want to talk about it. i'll leave it at that. life go's on. norm... you must be a mind reader. dennis

Last edited:

magrider

Aug 24, 2010
OrangeCounty, CA
Please correct me if I’m wrong.

Sept. 8 2012, SCFTA (Southern California flat track association) Perris raceway –China 2 stroke-

Sept. 15 2012, Bairdco ass. Adams motorsports park, riverside

Oct. 20 2012, Neil’s race, Grange motor circuit, Apple valley

Dec. 8 2012, Bairdco ass. Adams motorsports park, riverside

Last edited: