Need centermount kickstand

GoldenMotor.com

chainmaker

Jan 19, 2010
Ma USA
I am looking for a good solid centermount kickstand for My Panther Whizzer. Whizzer rear stands wont work with My shimano hub, so for now Im looking for a centermount that will lift the bike up far enough to pedal start it, hold my weight (135 lbs) and be somewhat out of the way when closed. Anyone have some ideas?

thanks in advance.

sportscarpat

Bonneville Bomber the Salt Flat record breaker
Jun 25, 2009
california
I am looking for a good solid centermount kickstand for My Panther Whizzer. Whizzer rear stands wont work with My shimano hub, so for now Im looking for a centermount that will lift the bike up far enough to pedal start it, hold my weight (135 lbs) and be somewhat out of the way when closed. Anyone have some ideas?

thanks in advance.
Use a drop stand off a modern Whizzer NE5. I can handle the pedal start on the stand.

OG-Whizzerdude

Nov 28, 2011
Blythe, CA
The Whizzer center stand is heavy duty. Mine came off and hit the guy behind me in the shoulder. Then it fell down and chipped his beautiful paint job.
I would advise using Locktite on the mounting bolts. I felt like dirt after that happened but it happened and there was no undo button to click on. Torque 'em down real good.

Last edited: