I beg you, show me your Off Road "Motor" Crossers

GoldenMotor.com

happycheapskate

Nov 26, 2009
Rockwall TX
Well, I don't have a dirtbike at all, but I've ridden my happytime cruiser down a lot of nasty dirt roads, and my tanaka hybrid bike down a lot of jeep tracks and gravel roads.

robbomberbomyea

Dec 10, 2011
toledo oh
i beat the tar out of ol sgt scruffy,originally a huffy comfort cruiser,only mods is engine, knobby tires, paint, lights ,seat and guts, ive ridden where no one rides no paths tall grass ,ruts, mud, ditches love it,30 mph tops on road, 15-20 off road when i can look at speedo. the looks i get are the best.

happycheapskate

Nov 26, 2009
Rockwall TX
I like the one with the BMX handlebars. What is that motor or kit? It looks like maybe you fabricated the drive. I thought it was a friction drive from the thumbnail, but I see the chain. Is that a lawnmower fuel tank, or a tote box, on the right side?

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
I like the one with the BMX handlebars. What is that motor or kit? It looks like maybe you fabricated the drive. I thought it was a friction drive from the thumbnail, but I see the chain. Is that a lawnmower fuel tank, or a tote box, on the right side?
That's the Junk Yard Dog, the motor is a 31cc Zooma. And yes, at one time it was friction drive but I did not like it so I swapped it over to a chain drive. On the right side is the fuel tank, it's off a old gas arc welder.

Attachments

robbomberbomyea

Dec 10, 2011
toledo oh
sgt scruffy out in the back 40,originaly a huffy comfort cruiser,z 80 2 cycle motor,rag joint 44 t sprocket, 6 v lights run off motor.tops out at about 20mph off road reaches near 32 on road.

Attachments

wheelbender6

Sep 4, 2008
TX
I like that fuel tank on the roadmaster, Dave31. The transluscent, plastic tanks look really out of place to me.