GoldenMotor.com

rustycase

Gutter Rider
May 26, 2011
Left coast
I watched the whole vid! lol
It sure seems to run strong enough !
WAY too much traffic for me! lol
I go into overload in a big city after being up here in a two horse town for so long...
Best
rc

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
That's funny the guy is honking at you. Here it's about the opposite. Cars follow along behind me for miles going 25 mph because they're afraid if they pass me I might get pissed off or something. It's kind of annoying at times.

Last edited:

Otero

Feb 1, 2010
wa
C'mon,
you can't really call that a bicycle....you're in denial... it's a motorcycle.
Admit it. It's way more of a motorcycle than the early Harleys.

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
C'mon,
you can't really call that a bicycle....you're in denial... it's a motorcycle.
Admit it. It's way more of a motorcycle than the early Harleys.
That's not sayin' much......this bike would put the hurt on those antiques.....c'mon......reeeeeally?

laff

It is a bicycle.....and you're a troll! I just call them, like I see them......old troll!

Last edited:

Otero

Feb 1, 2010
wa
Yes! it most certainly would. It's still a motorcycle.

.duh.the happy old troll

Last edited:

Fuzzy79

Jan 28, 2012
socal
What is your redline? Cause it seems like the way you say that is 60mph is what you stopped at, but even 60 is still pretty crazy especially on bike tires. Next question for now would be is that cvt system from agk?

scotto-

Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
What is your redline? Cause it seems like the way you say that is 60mph is what you stopped at, but even 60 is still pretty crazy especially on bike tires. Next question for now would be is that cvt system from agk?
I don't know what the redline is on this engine yet. I did some work on the engine last weekend, checked the internals and installed high grade cylinderhead studs and side cover bolts. After putting the engine back together and re-adjusting the valves, I turned 8,640rpm with no load. I'm guessing redline to be about 7,500rpm for the way I have built it.

And yes, the CVT is from AGK.......who else?

skitchfish

Oct 27, 2010
Michigan
Is it ok to do that with a 4-stroke, spin 8,500 r's with no load? I ask because i know you shouldn't run up rpm on 2-stroke with no load.

skitchfish

Oct 27, 2010
Michigan
Your vid is awesome! No vibration and really clear audio. I hope you make one when you really let it out somewhere not so busy. Wow! 60 on a bicycle? Whoop Wooooooo

scotto-

Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Is it ok to do that with a 4-stroke, spin 8,500 r's with no load? I ask because i know you shouldn't run up rpm on 2-stroke with no load.
No, it's not really a good idea to run any engine up over redline with no load, but then I don't have access to a dynamometer either. If I break it, I can fix it.

dnut

skitchfish

Oct 27, 2010
Michigan
On a scale 1 thru 10, what number is the freaky vibration thru the pedals when your doing 60 mph? I'm 20 mph behind you and that high frequency in my feet makes my marbles shrink! LOL!