S6-C Franco Morini Radiator

GoldenMotor.com

davechitown

Nov 1, 2011
chicago
Thanks ez rider for the great ebay link! I got that radiator and its perfect, the bike is now 80percent done and I will be posting pics when I learn how, that radiator is perfect, I may use trans cooler to add water volume if it runs hot

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal
ez i saw that radiator did you have to use an over flow resovoir with it?
Sorry for the late response. I just saw this but I will be putting a overflow on my bike. During the races, the radiator was spitting out alittle bit of fluid at the end of the races. The only way I knew was I saw the dried up wet marks on my bike but when I checked my radiator fluid levels everything was was still full.
I'm glad to see you used the radiator from the ebay link I showed you.
...Now we're ready for pics!!! :)

davechitown

Nov 1, 2011
chicago
Sorry for the late response. I just saw this but I will be putting a overflow on my bike. During the races, the radiator was spitting out alittle bit of fluid at the end of the races. The only way I knew was I saw the dried up wet marks on my bike but when I checked my radiator fluid levels everything was was still full.
I'm glad to see you used the radiator from the ebay link I showed you.
...Now we're ready for pics!!! :)
Tell me how u go about doing it, are u going to have the overflow cap fill a container or just add something to increase overall capacity?

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal
I plan on going to Cambrian Karts and getting a kart overflow resevoir. It's only about 2" square box with a screw on lid and a nipple to connect to the radiator.

The Transporter

Jan 20, 2012
dearborn heights michigan
250 cc is way too big.
I think the radiator was off an 80cc???? I will check and get back to you.
You do not need a fan.
Whats up little off subject, but that bike in the picture sure caught my eye please tell me all about it. Back to subject not positive but i would think any ktm 50cc radiator would work seeing ktm use morini motors,also lemr2,3 racers as well use the 50cc morini motor as well hope this helps brother!

The_Aleman

Jul 31, 2008
el People's Republik de Kalifornistan
Transporter, that's a hand-made aluminum bike that MotorBicycleRacing's friend built. Pictures don't do it justice, it's a genuine work of art in person. It's one of the few bikes I've sat on that I didn't feel cramped on, too. Made for taller folks.

It's very powerful, very loud (Bairdco, MBR, and I heard it run near an airport and it drowned out the sounds of jets taking off), and the brakes will stop on a dime and give you change :D

The Transporter

Jan 20, 2012
dearborn heights michigan
Transporter, that's a hand-made aluminum bike that MotorBicycleRacing's friend built. Pictures don't do it justice, it's a genuine work of art in person. It's one of the few bikes I've sat on that I didn't feel cramped on, too. Made for taller folks.

It's very powerful, very loud (Bairdco, MBR, and I heard it run near an airport and it drowned out the sounds of jets taking off), and the brakes will stop on a dime and give you change :D
Your not kidding about being a work of art!! One of the nicest I have ever seen. Hope that my boxer has that wow factor after I get it done. Hope I get it soon, sure thought it would have shipped by now.