No Thanks,,I'll Pass

GoldenMotor.com

Fulltimer

Aug 13, 2010
Saint Augustine, FL
About all they are going to do is get themselves killed/injured. Well, I'm sure there will be people complaining to the local cops too. They way the guy was all over the road, especially on that bend, he is just asking for it.

It can't be good for motorbikes in general. Very immature.

Terry

motorbiker

Mar 22, 2008
Tampa Bay Florida
About all they are going to do is get themselves killed/injured. Well, I'm sure there will be people complaining to the local cops too. They way the guy was all over the road, especially on that bend, he is just asking for it.

Terry

Right ? Bunch of punk outlaw drifters ! ! ! :)

halfevil333

May 18, 2010
florida, USA

Terry
YOU CANT CONDEMN A SPORT BY THE ACTIONS OF A FEW!!! ever watched skateboarding video?
...I personally think it looks fun and could be ridden responsibly!

Pilotgeek

Apr 6, 2011
Green Bay, WI
Oh come on, that looks fun! Heck, I doubt people would associate it with motor bikes and instead as those crazy kids with the weird go-karts.

ferball

Apr 8, 2010
NH
But still my question remains, were can I get a cheap free wheeling "big wheel" hub?

ferball

Apr 8, 2010
NH
a unicycle
Not really, looked into that option, a freewheel unicycle is rare, and the hub is expensive. I have found the hub, but it is well over a hundred dollars, and my budget for such things is right around ten bucks.

culvercityclassic

Sep 27, 2009
Culver City, Ca
That ROCKS, had a big wheel as a kid and remember how fun that was to slide it sideways...then it turned into a 200x three wheeler and flat track racing..those were the days...

Roach

Sep 16, 2010
wisconsin
Not really, looked into that option, a freewheel unicycle is rare, and the hub is expensive. I have found the hub, but it is well over a hundred dollars, and my budget for such things is right around ten bucks.
I saw a video from New Zealand and none of those kids used pedals, just gravity. Maybe you don't need them. Push and jump on to start the motor. Build a trike and worry about the hub later.

I live in the boondocks, no good smooth asphalt. But I bet they'd be fun on a gravel road if I could get enough speed out of a china girl.

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
So wait BA, can I barrow your bike or not?

LOL

(not the first time BA has looked for a bat and my home address)