LS614's Madison CT Rally!!!!

GoldenMotor.com

LS614

Dec 22, 2009
CT and MA
It's coming up guys! The press is coming today so that an article will be in the paper ahead of time. This may be too big for its own good :D

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
That is awesome LS. If ya get a chance, look up the vids of the originator and promoter of the original Woodstock music festival. Is kinda similar.

I was gonna write ya and unrelated but I will not be able to make it. I am truly sorry as it is gonna be a great time, I am sure. Will you be OK getting a cooler and stuff? lemme know.

jbcruisin

Oct 10, 2008
Lebanon, Pa.
We're still at the Portland, Indiana Rally. Maybe when we get home on Sunday I'll leave the bikes loaded in the trailer for your rally (^) I still have a bike in my garage to ride.
Jay

Bob Mac 18704

Jan 24, 2010
penna.
Finally got my laptop back. Had a great time at foxes rally. I'll be sure to make this one too. Conn. is a great area to ride in but should be wayy cool riding around the shore points. Hope you have a few good routes planned. I didn't even unload the trailer. It's going out the same way it came in. Any campgrounds in the area. I'll be heading up that way on fri. Plan to cruise on the bike on sat if anybody is interested. Let me know and I'll give you my cell so we can hook up. See you all on sun. rmfla Bob Mac

LS614

Dec 22, 2009
CT and MA
Alright guys, this event is coming up on me!!! So, here is the basic plan. The Rally will start at 11AM (though you can always come early if you want!) and will take place at Bauer Park, the problem is, there is no recognized address on Google maps. The best way to find it is by searching Copse Rd. and Hunters Trail, Madison CT, 06443 in Google maps. As long as you get to this intersection you will NOT miss my rally! I will have some signs hammered in the ground in the area so you don't miss it! Here's the deal with food, we will provide all the fixings for making a decent sandwich! There will also be some pasta salad and cous cous salad, and some desserts. If you don't like this, or if you need some other kind of food, please bring it yourself! Trax and Lisa are bringing a cooler with soda and we will give you cold water. I have some lovely rides planned out and I will talk about them more soon. I can't wait to see all of you there, I just hope the weather is good! This is my first Rally, so if there is any important info I'm leaving out, please tell me. Again, this is a NO ALCOHOL event. If you are an alcoholic there is no problem with bringing your own, but this is not an event where alcohol should be shared. I'm 17 and I do not want to be held responsible for serving alcohol. Sorry if I sound like a hard ass. I'll say it again, tell me if I'm missing something. Until then, tune up your bikes and polish your shoes. Let's make this event AWESOME! .flg.