LS614's Madison CT Rally!!!!

GoldenMotor.com

TRAX

Nov 4, 2008
CT
Was a good time LS - thanks for hosting and thanks to you parents for the eats (good Brownies :) )was great to see and ride with everyone again (Jay the tandem is too cool) and meet a few new people like Chainmaker, I'm digging that four stroke bordie.

One thing I thought was real cool was the people that showed up not from this site I guess they read about it in the paper. The guy with the electric and gas recumbent was cool. The one kid with the busted clutch cable, very cool of you Chainmaker to give him one and SlowBalt to help hook him up. MB's are a great bunch to hang out with always willing to help out.

Here is the link to some video - bit shaky forgot my helmet mount had to shoot it hand held - enjoy see you at Jays.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZl2jt80goQ

Last edited:

TRAX

Nov 4, 2008
CT
Thanks for posting a vid but it's giving an error message
OK fixed the link I figured out I need to remove the "http://" from link when copy/pasting it into the "add link" from the browser address bar. Thanks for the heads up

Last edited:

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Am so sorry I missed it and you folks. Got caught at work and have only been off a few hrs at a time since Sunday morning. Bummer, looks like it was a blast.

Great pics and vids!

killercanuck

Dec 17, 2009
Wallaceburg ON
Cool pics, and good job hand camming while riding Trax! Little scary at times, lol, when you were filming backwards I thought, "omg watch where you're going!", before I realized it was hand cam, heh heh.

Love the 'Loudener' on your pipe btw.

chainmaker

Jan 19, 2010
Ma USA
Thanks for hosting the rally LS. !!! Cool to meet alot of the forum guys. Very cool that your folks put out a nice spread and all.

happycheapskate

Nov 26, 2009
Rockwall TX
Great idea. I posted a couple rides in my area (Dallas TX and surrounding areas). I picked a city park for the start just because it sounded nice, but you have a good idea of picking it for a sort of haven (no permits or other poop needed, sort of "neutral ground" if the police are tough on the bikes).

I hope your rally goes smoothly and you have clear weather. Try sparkling grape soda and root beer for social beverages. It might seem lame to a few, but just tell them do without their brew till they get home, they can make it.

LS614

Dec 22, 2009
CT and MA
Yeah I hope to throw another this year. I love all of these people here :) and the ones that are close enough to come to a rally make it an awesome experience because you get to meet in person people you've been talking to for years.

jbcruisin

Oct 10, 2008
Lebanon, Pa.
Yeah I hope to throw another this year. I love all of these people here :) and the ones that are close enough to come to a rally make it an awesome experience because you get to meet in person people you've been talking to for years.
Close is a relative term. 500 mile round trip in one day was close to me. :)