Simplex new project

GoldenMotor.com

silverbear

The Boy Who Never Grew Up
Jul 9, 2009
northeastern Minnesota
re: Simplex new project

Bob, since this is your thread you would need to be agreeable to the suggestion and a sympathetic moderator would have to do the editing, but it would be good if the title of this thread included the word Simplex in it so that it might catch the eye of anyone who is on the lookout for things Simplex. It would also aide in anyone doing a search, including on search engines like google... someone types in Simplex and a link to this thread will appear. Someone out there will thank you for this very interesting comments here.
SB

Bob Gurkin

Jan 1, 2011
Raleigh, NC
re: Simplex new project

Rick I have never recieved a reply to my request. Didn't want to bug them about it. Bear, in retrospect I should have named this thread Simplex. I did not realize there would be that much interest in it on a motor bicycle site. I though it would be a post and then forgotten.

Doug Wieck

Aug 18, 2011
Alabama
I am about half way through with the resto on my 1957 Simplex Servi Cycle. Do you know anywhere that I could buy a copy of Gary Wollard's Simplex book? Or, possibly where I could borrow someone's copy so that I could copy it? I have search just about everywhere without any luck. I have bought parts from Wayne Mahaffey, but he does not have a copy of this book. Regards, Doug

RickS

Jan 30, 2011
Speonk, NY
I am about half way through with the resto on my 1957 Simplex Servi Cycle. Do you know anywhere that I could buy a copy of Gary Wollard's Simplex book? Or, possibly where I could borrow someone's copy so that I could copy it? I have search just about everywhere without any luck. I have bought parts from Wayne Mahaffey, but he does not have a copy of this book. Regards, Doug
Check out the link I provided. Adam is Gary's son, and I think he still has some copies left.