team cripple trike

GoldenMotor.com

HBWC

Oct 31, 2010
western australia
ok i started with this i bought a whole trike from work striped the rear and sold the rest as a normal 2 wheeler

the drive and drum brake

then a scavenge a frame i liked out of my scrap pile the mocked it up to get a ruff look

then got a pressy from my boss in the form of a 144spoke 16inch rim springier front and matching guard

Last edited:

HBWC

Oct 31, 2010
western australia
i then took it to work so i could get payed to play with it

and this is the reason i want to build it i'm fed up of pulling this around

after all that i changed my mined and didnt like it so i had my mate James at silenced choppers add some more rake for me

thats where i'm at now i'm not sure what bars i want or seat its got to be something low but hug my bum
Im also not sure if i want eletic or petrol but im leaning hard to eletric as that way i can clame its a mobility scooter and take it shopping

thanks jono
ps any and all suggestions welcome

KiM

May 5, 2010
Australia
Great start buddy... If you can make it up to my place i think i can convince you in about 30 seconds you will want an electric hehe... I also have a suggestion for a seat, Movement Systems in Burswood on Burswood road forget the number, i got a couple of seats from them nice and wide heap of padding i reckon para proof as you will get...originally off those mini choppers with the 110cc ICE motors i believe, i have one on my cruiser BUT it has been severley altered originally they are much thicker and wider...

KiM

p.s nice chair...really gott aget me a new one have a Quickie XT from ~2002 haha

Last edited:

HBWC

Oct 31, 2010
western australia
thanks kim yer will ring and organise tomorrow had to go up to pal and panther 3 times today

got given this yesterday

it has its issues like bad tiller steering and awful front end!
but nothing a welder and grinder carnt fix

KiM

May 5, 2010
Australia
No worries buddy if i dont answer keep ringing i will be working inthe workshop if the compressor/die grinder/angle grinder are in use i cant hear phone...Either way i have no plans to go out other to local bakery for a chicken and salad roll (5-10minutes MAX) haha...

Nice score on the trike chassis! might have some gear for you here you can relieve me of if your luck haha...

I see you signed up on ES to good move ;-)

KiM

Last edited:

HBWC

Oct 31, 2010
western australia
and thank you kim for your old trike
on another note
ok got the seat on but pic are blurry but have a trial pic so it will have to do till tomorrow

this is the seat i ended up fitting but a little further back

and the mower seat i got for $2 but it sat to far back making the front to light. Or to hight as i wand a low cog

on another note i have a (embarrassment) frock motor hear is a 10ah 36v lithium iron to at least get it moving till i pay for my cyclone kit

Crazy Horse

Dealer
Feb 20, 2009
USA
HBWC, that cyclone kit is it the same company that has the electric bike that'll go 50 miles per hour or 50 mph= 81km/ph ?

I like what you've got going already with your trike build!

Peace Crazy Horse.

HBWC

Oct 31, 2010
western australia
thank you Crazy Horse yer i think your right their thats my goal with this is to be able to beat the china girl motors i deal with and have similar range on one charge

ps
you know your user name is a famous strip club in Adelaide South Australia