Morini with a jackshaft ?

GoldenMotor.com

robin

Nov 15, 2008
Penticton British Columbia Canada
The one problem with my SCSW Morini setup is that its a single speed--it wont go up the real steep mountain hills even at full revs--would the SBP jackshaft work i need low gears--or what other solution could i use on my SCSW bike --it would still be nice to pedal but maybe thats not possible.
i may have to do some rewelding but the full suspension sets up other challenges.

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
We all live once! That was my first get after it build.. While I have welding , mechanical experience, skills etc under my belt. This is one more notch. That was my first. Looking back on it has been pretty cool! All the great Ideas on this forum it was great to share that experience. I learned a bunch building that one. Patience is what every thing takes..

At the time I had know Idea how I was going to get it straight. It is one straight bike. Showing and sharing was the ticket. I just love looking forward to the innovation and great Ideas here. The pictures and steps that went into the thinking on that build were very time consuming and I loved every potential miserable minute of it. Why if I had the money and the time I would do this all the time! LOL.

The stuff I get from this forum and what I have learned sometimes I don't sleep..

It is all fun. There was a saying in my Grand Fathers house. The phrase I can't dos not exist. You can do anything you set your mind to. Now as a child saying that phrase and getting the speech and brow beating. It sticks with me and still rings in my ears to this day. I only had to hear that speech one time!

Thank for the compliments boss. That is a purty bike you got don't mess her up!

Editing for days gone by building a Morini bike with Aluminum bicycle frame is a bad Idea

Did a lot of reading over here. http://forums.mtbr.com/forumdisplay.php?f=142

Last edited: