Whizzer Photos from LasVegas Auction

GoldenMotor.com

Red

May 16, 2013
Eagle Rock, CA
The 3rd one is a Martin Roadrunner, Whizzer's Sportsman counterpart. There are other pictures posted else where. Just type in Martin Roadrunner. Go to Mikeybike.com, there are a few more pics on there and it was built and designed by Martin aircraft engineering in the late 40's.

Last edited:

Helmutt Cycles

Nov 27, 2009
PHX. AZ
Portland Indiana Is Going On Right Now. That Is the Most Insane Monster Meet In the USA For American Made Motor Bikes. I thought I Knew alot Untill I went to the Portland Show. (Antique Motor Bike Club Of America). Does this Annually In July,,It Is a Must Do Meet If Youre Truly Into Motor Bike. You ill Be totally Amazed. of ho Many Bikes there Were Made.. In yester Years. In the USA. Strange enough This club does Not Have or Use the Internet. they Make there gavering Happen through the US Mail. Thats why Most Dont Know about it. Yet they Have Over 60,000 Members an every Old Motor Bikes are There. I went In 2010 and 43,000 Showed Up.! Try Getting that Kind
of showing and Never Use the Internet..

Last edited:

mason_man

Jul 19, 2009
LA SoCal
Really like the video DK. I remember seeing the light grey xcelsior at the Whizz-in & slow scooter ride in Kingburg, also saw Mike Simpson 08 racer with the WC-1 OHV cyclinder conversion, some nice riders for sure.
your frames are one of my favorites, nice styling.

I would like to share some information about a protoype ambassador you did back in 2006. in the video it pops up at about 2:30 into the video.
The information i have came from the Whizzer Newsletter, when Terry and Audrey McAllister were the Editors of the Nesletter.There were some mixed up information.

Hope this was OK.

Ray

Attachments

Helmutt Cycles

Nov 27, 2009
PHX. AZ
Yep Mason Man Thats the Concept Bike I Built for Whizzer To Show at the Indy Trade Expo. although Your Pics are after it went to abroad. Changed the seat Obviously.. Thanks I had Never Seen these Pictures.. after March 06.. I didnt get It Back either. Yes there was real friction Somebody shouldve Listened to Old Helmutt. and The Whizzer Company wouldve been Selling a Fine Motor Bike with Pedals. and still In Bizz.. Thanks again Mr.I d Love to Talk to ya and Hear How You got these Pictures.?
Sir Richard.. as In Knighted By the Whizzer Queen.? Oh Ya PS. Did Ya Like My Singing and Guitar work..? Funny stuff.

Attachments