I haven't been riding.

GoldenMotor.com
Jul 22, 2008
Northglenn,Colorado
It's been two weeks now. Here I am with two bikes and a trike and I haven't been riding.
I'm gonna work on that trike today.
Maybe this week I'll get back on the saddle.
I guess it's all the working out at Bally's thats doing this to me.
I'm a bit tired when I get home.
The trike is geared too low.
This fix I'm planning may fix it.
Then I'll use my trike to ride to Bally's again.
My gym bag is too heavy for my bikes.

What's the longest you've gone without riding when the bike you have has no mechanical issues
whatsoever?

And how come?

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
About a week, LF, but it was because of weather. Every evening it rained cats & dogs and I don't especially like getting soaked if I don't have to. By the time it would quit raining it was late, dark and the streets were wet. Guess I'm a fair weather biker, but so be it.
Tom

Pablo

Master Bike Builder & Forum Sponsor
Dec 28, 2007
Duvall, WA PNW
www.sickbikeparts.com
In the winter - frozen rain, 2-3 feet of snow!

What sucks even worse, I was so "busy" this spring, early summer I didn't have time to ride even with perfect weather. How lame is that? In the last 3 weeks or so, I've just said heck with it and rode. I would say that alone has made me more addicted to riding than ever.

chrisme

May 30, 2009
Maine
I just built it this summer. Rain has taken out quite a few riding days, but the biggest I think was when I was working at the theater 7AM to 11PM or later for 2 weeks straight... Not much time for riding there. I may have ridden, but I had to carry so many tools and stuff with me I needed to use my car.
And now my bike is really broken :( It should be up and running some times this week though :)

And then since I live in Maine, there won't be any riding in the winter. So moped will be stored for many months probably.

chrisme

May 30, 2009
Maine
Riding in pouring rain with mud and road crap flying off my wheels and cars going by splashing me somehow takes the fun out of it...

Plindy

Dec 9, 2008
mn. usa.
Have not rode MB for two weeks also LF.
Only because some one gave me a car?
Then put in $600.00 for repairs + ins. + gas station stops...
No car for 7 years, so i took a short trip and on my way home thinking i miss my MB. Need to park the car & MB to work TOMORROW

chrisme

May 30, 2009
Maine
my MB is still dead. I hadn't driven my car for almost 2 weeks till Friday when the MB died. It was so weird driving my car, I never thought I'd think my 135hp AWD car was powerful. haha. MB is almost fixed though :)