Starting a new motorized chopper bicycle crew in Portland Oregon.

GoldenMotor.com

Shrek

Aug 17, 2010
Portland
My name is Sean, my buddies call me Shrek. My roommate Chris aka turtle are starting a completely new type of bicycle click in the bicycle capital (Portland). Too many hipsters and wanna bes floating around on their boring normal bikes forming clicks like their **** is cool.

Membership is open to all. No age race or gender discrimination here. Just need some sort of motorized bicycle. I idea is to have chopper bicycles but we will except low riders & beach cruisers as well.

I have a west coast chopper bike that's being customized right now into a rat rod bike and I just bought a Redline Raincity chopper last week witch I will motorize. My roommate is getting a Schwinn stingray spoiler with a motor very soon and possibly a giant stiletto to motorize.

If your interested but don't have your own wheels I can help you find a bike that fits you and even get it motorized for you at a great price from my buddy that's working on my west coast chopper right now.

We're unclear on how many people are going to follow threw but I've got at least a dozen people wanting to be a part of this prestigious crew. We aren't going to settle on a name until we all vote at the first meeting (yet to be determined), but so far me and Chris are liking River City Reapers.

You can also reach me at [email protected]
pino..shft.usflg.trk

leo_bialystock

May 28, 2015
Portland, Oregon
Hey Shrek,

I have a 26" Huffy Cranbrook Men's Bike Cruiser, Midnight Blue. Can your buddy motorize my bike? ll send you a PM and email.

I know absolutely nothing about bikes, motors, mechanics, or engineering. I just love to ride. I don't know which motor kit to buy and which parts are best. I know that parts and installation are important to minimize vibrations. I'm afraid I could break it if I try the install since it is a cheap Wally World bike (it was a Black Friday deal).

Thank you!

:-||