Sat April 13th 2013 is the Next SoCal Motor Bicycle Racing Event

GoldenMotor.com

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Try using Windows Movie Maker to convert and then upload on youtube.....it works for me.

If you can't figure it out, send the files to me and i'll give it a try....

dnut

dmb

Dec 4, 2010
lakewood ca
neil, on post #415 you used the attorney word first. i have a close family member that is a attorney. and she would be offended by your insulting jokes and you being neil.

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
More pics,

scotto and his race winning Predator Bixby.
Note the clutch guard that keeps his tootsies out of the spinning clutch.

Easy rider and his very fast water cooled Morini which is being
converted into an eBike!
Ken was the 2nd motorized bike in the Unlimited Class.

grebes very fast Briggs racer, Gilbert # 79 lead the Mid range class
for the first half of the race and finished as the 2nd motorized bike
behind magrider on his Honda GX 120

Big Boy Cycles Mid Range racer complete with wicker baskets.

The Mid Range Class taking off in the 10 lap final.

Last edited:

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal
Easy rider and his very fast water cooled Morini which is being
converted into an eBike!
Ken was the 2nd motorized bike in the Unlimited Class.
Just an FYI...The bike can be easily converted back to a gasser. I found out why I was so shakey on my bike at the last race. I forgot to tighten the allens that holds and tightens the axle on the forks. I was so focused on the clutch engagement, I didn't give the bike a complete once over! :-||

scotto-

Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Looking at this pic I can see why bigboys bike #17 failed to beat my nearly stock 99cc Predyno in the mid-class finals...........it's all those bibbiles, bobbles and beads. Although it has twice the hp, it weighs twice as much as well, go figure :D

;)

Bigboy

May 4, 2011
Placerville, California.
Looking at this pic I can see why bigboys bike #17 failed to beat my nearly stock 99cc Predyno in the mid-class finals...........it's all those bibbiles, bobbles and beads. Although it has twice the hp, it weighs twice as much as well, go figure :D

;)
Bibbilies, boobbles and beads!! Yea!! Roland loves them, and to be honest, so do I! The silly joy of racing these things is that when we designed them, racing was NOT part of the program. The first couple of races we came to , we did pretty dang well with our "grandpa" bikes. The racers are getting more competitive, and the bikes are getting faster..... This bike weighs 175 lbs, and Roland weighs 170 (basically same as you).

Oh, and about this bike having "twice the horsepower" of yours........

Let's see..... 88cc big bore kit on a 49cc Honda clone, with a 20mm carb.
How in the **** does that make "twice the horsepower" of your 99cc with a 22 MM carb??? You must have been straight A's in math........

We're doing this to have fun, show off our bikes, and see other cool bikes and people. I think it is fairly obvious, almost painfully so, that we are not here to stroke our racer ego, or belittle anyone else's efforts.

Thank you for your support.

Oh, and about

Wild Bill

Jan 29, 2013
Camarillo So. Cal.
My son and I are hoping to make the next race but if I dont finish the second bike in time are there two classes that a china girl can be run in so we could both run the same bike each in a different class?

scotto-

Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Bibbilies, boobbles and beads!! Yea!! Roland loves them, and to be honest, so do I! The silly joy of racing these things is that when we designed them, racing was NOT part of the program. The first couple of races we came to , we did pretty dang well with our "grandpa" bikes. The racers are getting more competitive, and the bikes are getting faster..... This bike weighs 175 lbs, and Roland weighs 170 (basically same as you).

Oh, and about this bike having "twice the horsepower" of yours........

Let's see..... 88cc big bore kit on a 49cc Honda clone, with a 20mm carb.
How in the **** does that make "twice the horsepower" of your 99cc with a 22 MM carb??? You must have been straight A's in math........

We're doing this to have fun, show off our bikes, and see other cool bikes and people. I think it is fairly obvious, almost painfully so, that we are not here to stroke our racer ego, or belittle anyone else's efforts.

Thank you for your support.

Oh, and about
Man oh man, you are very sensitive Timm.......this is not a dig on your awesome bike, it is simply a reply to your thinking my "stock" 99cc commuter predator is grossly overpowered just because your bike didn't beat it. That's all bro, get over it.

My bike wasn't built to be a racer either, I ride it back and forth to work everyday. Neil suggested I bring it to the races to show it off and see what it could do. That's it.

The only thing not stock on this engine is the 12.38mm re-worked carb from agk, the square manifold I built for it and the exhaust pipe......that's it! Where do you come up with a 22mm carb on my 99cc?

I'm not knockin your bikes at all, infact my girlfriend still thinks you guys make the nicest looking bikes so give it up.

Will it make you feel better if I leave it at home for the October races?

Oh and about..........#3 baby!

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
My son and I are hoping to make the next race but if I dont finish the second bike in time are there two classes that a china girl can be run in so we could both run the same bike each in a different class?
Hi Bill, sorry that I didn't answer your PM.
Better to ask questions here anyway so everyone can read it.

There will be three 66 cc 2 stroke classes at the June 1st race.
Amateur
Intermediate
PRO
There has been a lot of new racers with 66 cc 2 strokes at the last race and since then so all 3 classes will be run separately guaranted!
You and your son could race the Amateur and Intermediate class.
I also allow a lot of flexibility in racing up a class so the faster one of you could race in the Mid range class as well.
The main emphasis at the race is to get the riders out on the track for a fun time and the few rules are not used to exclude people from the track except over safety issues.
However if you are racing a faster bike in a slower classer you will be disqualified and not awarded prizes & trophies if you win. :)

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Forum Runner

Bigboy

May 4, 2011
Placerville, California.
Man oh man, you are very sensitive Timm.......this is not a dig on your awesome bike, it is simply a reply to your thinking my "stock" 99cc commuter predator is grossly overpowered just because your bike didn't beat it. That's all bro, get over it.

My bike wasn't built to be a racer either, I ride it back and forth to work everyday. Neil suggested I bring it to the races to show it off and see what it could do. That's it.

The only thing not stock on this engine is the 12.38mm re-worked carb from agk, the square manifold I built for it and the exhaust pipe......that's it! Where do you come up with a 22mm carb on my 99cc?

I'm not knockin your bikes at all, infact my girlfriend still thinks you guys make the nicest looking bikes so give it up.

Will it make you feel better if I leave it at home for the October races?

Oh and about..........#3 baby!
Overly sensitive... Puulleeese, stroke your little ego some morelaff
In fact, cram some more words in my mouth on the computer while you're at it (Try to do that in person....)

Funny thing is, my only reaction to you, period, was you saying Roland's bike had "twice the power" of yours!!!

Your reaction to that was even bigger, you're so defensive.....(snicker,snicker)

Lighten up duuuude!!!!!

scotto-

Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Overly sensitive... Puulleeese, stroke your little ego some morelaff
In fact, cram some more words in my mouth on the computer while you're at it (Try to do that in person....)

Funny thing is, my only reaction to you, period, was you saying Roland's bike had "twice the power" of yours!!!

Your reaction to that was even bigger, you're so defensive.....(snicker,snicker)

Lighten up duuuude!!!!!
I'll see you in October.....in the pits.......as always. Lighten upppppp?

dnut

Don't forget your Depends.......for when you pee yourself laughing :D

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
;);)

That's the spirit!!:) I'll make sure to take a pee first.
This thread has turned into a peeing competition. ㅏㅓ
Little did I know that putting on races was going to be like raising kids of which I have none. ㅎ
Your bikes had less than 8 hp so they were both in the right class.
I figure that the 88 cc Chonda auto only had 1 to 1.5 hp more than the 99 cc HF but weighed about 70lbs more.
Sound about right? ㅂ

Hope you guys had fun! ㅊㅈㅅ

PS: New safety rule that ALL racers must wear depends. No peeing on the track is allowed at any time!

Last edited:

scotto-

Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
This thread has turned into a peeing competition. ㅏㅓ
Little did I know that putting on races was going to be like raising kids of which I have none. ㅎ
Your bikes had less than 8 hp so they were both in the right class.
I figure that the 88 cc Chonda auto only had 1 to 1.5 hp more than the 99 cc HF but weighed about 70lbs more.
Sound about right? ㅂ

Hope you guys had fun! ㅊㅈㅅ

PS: New safety rule that ALL racers must wear depends. No peeing on the track is allowed at any time!
Howabout pooping? I made a new poo poo pipe that really quiets this commuter down :D

dnut poop brnot