Birdgestone Titan Start & Warmup

GoldenMotor.com

killercanuck

Dec 17, 2009
Wallaceburg ON
Yea those freezing cold starts suck, eh? Especially with a pull start. You got snow mad early, dang, 3rd week of November and not even to freezing down here yet...

Blakenstein

Sep 15, 2009
Alta. Canada.
Thanks for the reply !!! Ya , this is my fourth winter riding so I'm used to it. My bike is my only form of transport besides my feet so I go right through winter.
Not so cold down there yet?? I just come in from scraping the side walk . It's -10 right now, up up here in Alta it is a dry cold and that's not as bad as the wet cold that you get down there. I heard that the wet cold goes right through your clothes and chills the body right out.

killercanuck

Dec 17, 2009
Wallaceburg ON
Yea man, the wet cold is no fun. What's worse is when the slush in the streets freezes after a cold snap... A weird tire rut can throw you, and is like moguls trying to cut across a street, lol

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
You guys are killing me. I just checked; it's 17 degrees F here in Denver. And a dry cold. We had about four inches of snow yesterday and I used my leaf blower to clean the cars and sidewalk instead of my snow blower. When it's cold and dry the snow is like powder.
Too cold for me to ride so I'll sit in my garage and 'engineer' on my next build.
You guys keep warm and have a good winter.

Tom

Blakenstein

Sep 15, 2009
Alta. Canada.
Thanks 2door, by the way, I just got back from a ride 14 blocks and it is just beautiful out there !! - 4 C 25 F anyway, I made a real short video of my gas line shutoff taht I had to put in. It's New Years eve tonight so I'll be goin for another ride to dee the fire works . Any way here is my new vid and ...HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZt5DgTCukI