Whizzer Newsletter

GoldenMotor.com
Hi Everyone,

As many know Terry & Audrey McAllister published the Whizzer Newsletter for many years. Sadly the McAllisters left us earlier this year for a better place.

The newsletter is now in the hands of several knowledgable Whizzer experts and has maintained the basic format of the earlier editions. The new publishers have added several new sections and have added a little "spice". One of my favorite new sections is the "Who Dat?", where we are supposed to try to guess someone's identity from an old photo.

Of course the front page still contains the "Calendar of Events" to keep me posted on upcoming shows, rides & events. In fact you can find me at the "Annual VNBC Meet, Portland, IN" next week because the Whizzer newsletter kept me informed of the dates.

If you ever owned a Whizzer or currently own a Whizzer, new edition or vintage, the newsletter is a must!!!!

It is a non-profit venture and requires a lot of work, so my hat is off to the new volunteers. I will post the information as sent to me to make it easier to subscribe. I even write a column about the new edition Whizzers every month.

The Whizzer Newsletter is now being edited monthly by Carolyn Williams, with her husband Reg Williams as technical advisor. Newsletter distribution is being handled by Mary Kay and Ben Reibel. Subscriptions are $25/year ($35 for Canadian subscribers). Mail your check and mailing information to Mary Kay Reibel, 304 S. Lincoln Ave., Aurora, IL 60505. For additional information, call Mary Kay at 630-897-3601 or e-mail her at [email protected]. -or- contact Carolyn or Reg Williams at 815-792-8401 (e-mail [email protected]).

Have fun,

Last edited: