My New Projects (Triskads)

GoldenMotor.com

michaelgrav

Sep 14, 2009
sf bay area
Well I am moving back to the Philippines so I wanted to do something constructive with the Chinese 66/80cc kit. I remembered all the passenger tricycles called "Triskads"and planning on adapting the kit to them. You can move me to the otherside of the world & I will still tinker! Whata U Think?

Attachments

Last edited:

ChuCheen

Feb 27, 2010
Los Angeles
haha my mom just came back from the Philippines, and she was telling me that all my cousins have those things but with motorcycles. Too bad you cant take with you.

curtisfox

Dec 29, 2008
minesota
Well I am moving back to the Philippines so I wanted to do something constructive with the Chinese 66/80cc kit. I remembered all the passenger tricycles called "Triskads"and planning on adapting the kit to them. You can move me to the otherside of the world & I will still tinker! Whata U Think?
Could you post some more pictures? Show a little more detail. I love it and maybe build one.Thanks

Mac

Dec 3, 2009
Maine
MG,
I have ridden in many of those during my Military time, some of the rides I actually remember!! Most of the ones I rode in were 125cc or so, some Ped powered, I bet you could adapt a HT real easy, I am not a 4 stroke guy but I bet a HS would be great too! Enjoy your time there, darn I miss the food there, who'd ta think, I would like balooke(spelling)

Mac