Updated trail riding on the SCSW Full Suspension Bikes!

GoldenMotor.com

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal
You're probably right that it would be 1000 times more fun but we've tried using a derailer system and the chain kept popping off riding on the rough stuff and that isn't much fun stopping to put the chain back on. I'm sure when the street version comes out, that one will have gears or a CVT.
It's plenty fun the way the bike is built and it has enough to climb every hill on the trails.

robin

Nov 15, 2008
Penticton British Columbia Canada
YOU GUYS ARE NUTS--i watched the video and man iam just an old chicken in comparison--now iam going to have to kick it up a notch or 2 now that iam used to the bike !!! even on the highway i find i would not want to go any faster it is plenty enough scary !! not sure what the speed is but on a 60km section you keep righy up and most cars are doing 70-80kms (45-50 mph) gears would keep the rpms down tho .

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal
Thanks Robin. I found that a 47 tooth sprocket that I bought from Andrew (Kings Sales and Service) workd the best for me when I cruise the streets. You could probably use your old 44 tooth but hold on if you plan on going WOT!!!!!xct2

Pablo

Master Bike Builder & Forum Sponsor
Dec 28, 2007
Duvall, WA PNW
www.sickbikeparts.com
I agree - awesome riding.

Jim's full suspension set up no chain jumping off and goes like a freaking bat out of **** (but don't tell anyone, he got a handful of wheelie and fell on his knee - he told me not to tell you guys)

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal
I agree - awesome riding.

Jim's full suspension set up no chain jumping off and goes like a freaking bat out of **** (but don't tell anyone, he got a handful of wheelie and fell on his knee - he told me not to tell you guys)
I hope Jim didn't get too banged up. I know you always mess up three things when you go down: Your body, your bike and your ego...usually the third one gets bruised the most! LOL

donuts31

Nov 9, 2008
Colorado
Easy Rider,
Do you have a website to order one of yoru full suspension bikes? If so, please provide it so I can take a look at possibly ordering one.
thanks!

dREW