Knee activated nitrous kit

GoldenMotor.com

Predator303

Apr 26, 2012
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Oh man... lol. I am from the turbo scene build a couple extreme 4 cyl turbos and always had to laugh about the people who watched too many movies with their NOS stuff. But on a bicycle engine this is so much more.... Im gonna use the word funny, so it doesnt sound all that bad. Really sorry but thats my honest opinion.

If you want more power, why don't you try this:

There you get the air with pressure for free and even controllable while driving.

squirrel

Dec 2, 2010
hills of northern cali
Oh man... lol. I am from the turbo scene build a couple extreme 4 cyl turbos and always had to laugh about the people who watched too many movies with their NOS stuff. But on a bicycle engine this is so much more.... Im gonna use the word funny, so it doesnt sound all that bad. Really sorry but thats my honest opinion.

If you want more power, why don't you try this:

There you get the air with pressure for free and even controllable while driving.
holy sh*t....thats awesome!!!!!!

Predator303

Apr 26, 2012
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Im really thinking about it. But im not sure if an engine like that produce enough pressure on the exhaust to turn the turbo wheel. I think that would work great with a 11.000rpm Morino clone haha. Thats some crazy sh*t. When I saw that pic I was like: NO WAY!!! haha

squirrel

Dec 2, 2010
hills of northern cali
predator303...following your micargi build...NASTY!!! if yo can figure out a way to get enough exhaust pressure to turbo that beast you may be able to give sportscarpats bonneville flyer a run for the money....it was clocked at what....86 i think???