Has anyone put a HS in a Hollandia Holiday M1 Bicycle

GoldenMotor.com

captzuzu

Jan 29, 2013
New Mexico
Im going all out can a HS 4 stroke fit in this bike its an order only so I cant measure the enter love of this bike please help anyone KCvale,MotorBicycleRacing I need your guidance obi-wan's .

http://www.amazon.com/Hollandia-Holiday-Bicycle-Ivory-26-Inch/dp/B004XSDA5W/ref=pd_sim_sbs_sg_28

pics

I want that 1890's steam punk look Il be using Cylinder's side by side duel tanks with a paint technique to make them look like copper tanks with fake rivet strips and a illuminated gas gauge hose with LED's.
my tank pic for this bike

Size: 9.5" length 5" diameter
Bolts are 5-1/2" center to center
Holds: Approximately 2.7 quarts
Fittings:
1/4” N.P.T | Return and Vent
1/4” N.P.T | Feed

Ok trailer Im looking at bamboo

Thats it I think it will be a fun build the only thing that I wish I could do is the 50cc handa but o well an easy switch out down the road.

Last edited:

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
Im going all out can a HS 4 stroke fit in this bike its an order only so I cant measure.
That frame looks large enough for a 49cc Hausheng or Honda motor.
At the very worst you might have to cut down the grey plastic choke lever on the Carb.

However I am also coming out with a right side offset intake manifold that accepts slide type carbs to replace the stock butterfly Carb that has the easily plugged up idle jet.

Last edited:

captzuzu

Jan 29, 2013
New Mexico
That frame looks large enough for a 49cc Hausheng or Honda motor.
At the very worst you might have to cut down the grey plastic choke lever on the Carb.

However I am also coming out with a right side offset intake manifold that accepts slide type carbs to replace the stock butterfly Carb that has the easily plugged up idle jet.
let us know when you do It sounds like Il need one please post the best carb to go with that.

silvaire

Jan 25, 2009
North of the Golden Gate
Yeah, I like the trailer too.

Hide the engine inside for a great "stealth push trailer".

Just have to figure out the two wheel drive system. Of course a true differential is what's appropriate, but I wonder if a live axle with two freewheels would work, or maybe that would cause handling problems?

Sorry, disregard the above comments - blatant thread hijack!

Last edited:

captzuzu

Jan 29, 2013
New Mexico
Wow, I like that trailer. The bike itself looks great too. That front rack looks to be really useful.
I think the trailer will be an easy build if i can find an old large wheel jogging baby carriage.
and a wicker basket well work all so add some bamboo with japans lanterns hanging for lights would look cool .

Il be starting this in MED January when funds come in .