Need mechanic for bike

GoldenMotor.com

abc

Sep 15, 2012
mississauga
Hi

I'm having some problems with my motorized bike and cant seem to find a mechanic for it either. So please help me if you know a contact number for a mechanic somewhere in Toronto, ON or near by preferably.

Thanks

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Maybe if you'd be a little more specific about what kind of "problems" you're having someone here could help you.

What engine?
What carburetor?

Instead of looking for a local mechanic you might be better off asking for help here. There is a world of experience and many talented folks ready and willing to get you on the road, but we need more information.

Tom

tooljunkie

Apr 4, 2012
Manitoba,Canada
if you purchased the bike with a motor on it,you may want to contact the previous owner.
if you choose not to go that route,as Tom mentioned there may be other ways.
also if you were to tell us a little about yourself,and if you had a little mechanical skill it will certainly get you rolling again.

abc

Sep 15, 2012
mississauga
Oh okay, sorry I'm not really the person with this problem its one of my friends. He was struggling with it for a while so I was just trying to help him out. He told me the screw that was connected to the muffler came out, he needs to get that replaced. Is there a place I can get a that? Nothing is wrong with the engine it was a misunderstanding by me. Sorry