Hello

GoldenMotor.com

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
me to bravo. it is cold. i live in michigan southern part so not to far away. glad to have you with us and welcome!(^)

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
welcome to the madness that is kit bikes.... I rode mine today it was over forty and the sun came out for a few minutes. You guys get snow we get rain. The bikes aren't too bad here if you can dress warm enough and still have any flexibility in your joints. I look a lot like the doeboy anyway and five layers of clothes doesn't help my image.

Anyway welcome if you have any questions ask. Not sure how much help I am but you can count on me to try. We do have some really sharp members all of whom are willing to help out.

RedB66

Dec 28, 2007
Sunshine State
Welcome to the Forum....I lived in Cincinnati area in the 90's and I sure dont miss those winters. Glad to have you in the Forum.

Norman

LORD VADER Moderator
Jan 16, 2008
pampa texas
Bravofire84
Welcome to the site you could move to Texas and ride almost all year around I used to live in Wyoming and Va. Texas is warmer and windier and the spring thunderstorms will blow you away!
You will have fun here. I do, but then I'm how do you say. CRAZY. I guess like that. rotfl
Norman
(c)