Motorbicycling.com Member Map of Motorized Bicycle Enthusiasts

GoldenMotor.com

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Re: Motorbicycling.com Member Map

Hi all, I am in place! Thanks to the second or third poster, who gave the instructions, as they are not completely as clear as one might think!
There is a spot where you can write description, did anyone else fill that out?

Mike
Just click on my hot air balloon and see.....go ahead Mike, click on it. Oh, you have to zoom in first of course......Tony Meier planted a giant sunflower in front of me, blocking my view. Zoom in and click on it...I dare yalafflafflaff

Simple answer is YES I did.

Last edited:

MotorbikeMike

Dealer
Dec 29, 2007
Sacramento

Hi guys, well Scotto, after I clicked on iyt, I musta killed the sunflower, because it disappeared! I dunno?

Bill and scotto do you think one of these would be cool for the EZM Dealers?

Mike

scotto-

Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.

Hi guys, well Scotto, after I clicked on iyt, I musta killed the sunflower, because it disappeared! I dunno?

Bill and scotto do you think one of these would be cool for the EZM Dealers?

Mike
In one word....YES. Don't worry Mike, you didn't kill it.....it grows right backrotfl

Last edited:

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona

Engine vendors only? waaaaah!! (just kidding, but I can't wait for the map with all vendors!!)

Love this stuff no doubt!!
I plan to add everything Motor assisted bicycle related. I need to change the title but have not figured out how to yet. I might just have to start a new map, unsure?

This is very time consuming gathering all the info. Remember I do this volunteering so I work as I feel like it.

MotorbikeMike

Dealer
Dec 29, 2007
Sacramento

Hi Dave31, yeah I looked at the map page, and will make one up for our Dealer Network (around 48-50 now!) as a nice compliment to the little things we are trying to do, so that customers have a better handle on where the guys who can help them are!

I have seen this concept before, several years ago called a "Frapper Map" and had pretty much forgotten about it.

One other thing I have done for our dealers is a private chat board, so they can get to know each other, and "compare notes In-House" which I thought might be a useful concept.

We are constantly working to be the best Motor Bicycle company in the USA!

Mike

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona

One other thing I have done for our dealers is a private chat board, so they can get to know each other, and "compare notes In-House" which I thought might be a useful concept.
I have no desire to do anything like that, its no benefit for me with all the trouble and work.

All I want is to help Motorbicycling.com members who might have a vendor and or someone who sales parts and accessories right down there street that never knew they where there.

MotorbikeMike

Dealer
Dec 29, 2007
Sacramento

Hi Dave31, I agree, after all they have here to do most, if not all, of what they need to do. I only mentioned what I've been doing, so that you'd see what I'm saying, and that, unlike China, some of us are actually working towards a unified approach to making transportation by Motor Bicycling a more realistic goal!

We hope to see the day that a Motor-Bicycle is more commonly seen than a Motor-Cycle or scooter.

Mike

scotto-

Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.

Hi Dave31, I agree, after all they have here to do most, if not all, of what they need to do. I only mentioned what I've been doing, so that you'd see what I'm saying, and that, unlike China, some of us are actually working towards a unified approach to making transportation by Motor Bicycling a more realistic goal!

We hope to see the day that a Motor-Bicycle is more commonly seen than a Motor-Cycle or scooter.

Mike
Well I'll eat and drink to that......where'd Pablo go with those chips and beer? I've just turned into a little white candle....trying to burn the sunflower from blocking my view, but I'm melting, melting.laff

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania

Big time and I would like to second that. The Montages, MBs in the news, now this. The man does an awful lot for us and the community.

We should have an international "Dave Day" Where we celebrate by drinking 2 much beer and see if we can sit on our bikes with out touching our feet to the ground. Is really funny. Folks think they can do it. (I miss beer, sniff)

I forgot helping folks find information.

.flg.

This was way to mushy. Now I have to punch ya in the arm. snork.

azbill

May 18, 2008
Fountain Hills, Arizona

El Linko,,,
Keeper of the Map,
Lord of the DeathRace,
Master of the Search (^)

he is just as nice in person too !!! ;)

BTW,,, I played with the order, and alphabetical looked best laff

silverbear

The Boy Who Never Grew Up
Jul 9, 2009
northeastern Minnesota

El Linko,,,
Keeper of the Map,
Lord of the DeathRace,
Master of the Search (^)

he is just as nice in person too !!! ;)

BTW,,, I played with the order, and alphabetical looked best laff
The masked man in chain-mail, EKLM the fearless, leader of the pack.
SB