GoldenMotor.com

bumleg

Nov 8, 2008
nova scotia
Maybe your CDI is fritzing.[/QUOTE Pablo]

thank you Pablo
you were right , it is the cdi.
i put my new one on today from another kit and she fired right up:D

zoombicycles is gonna send me out a new one ( well waiting for a feply).

bumleg

Nov 8, 2008
nova scotia
I think you have proven that the ignition is the problem. It is interesting that you could get the engine to run at all with the wires and the rotor inverted. One of the things on these little engines that is maddening is when you have compression, spark and fuel. That is the triangle correct! it will run. Not so my friend, spark out in the open is not the same in compression. There have been a few of the coil boxes bad straight away, I think as you move the timing with the flipping of the rotor, you are putting the spark in a place that is not under as much compression and that is how it is then at least starting.
One thing that has happened to me also is that the engine floods out easily, (usually after standing for a while) and then with a crankcase full of fuel it tries your patience. I have put the throttle wide open and given it quit a bit of puff to get it to fire, it blows fuel all over the rear wheel and takes a block to clear. Keep us posted, but it sounds like the coil. Have fun, Dave

thanks Egor you explained it out exactly the way it is.
i replaced cdi and .boogy1adance1

NEAT TIMES

May 28, 2008
PENSACOLA, FL
Bumleg, I Don`t Understand , Why You Did Not Hook The Cdi To The Bathroom Door And Wait For Someone To P!$$!!rotfl(^) NOW YOUR A HAPPY CAMPER. LIKE I SAID; IT WAS JUST A TEST. THEY CALL THEM CHINA GIRLS.. FOR A REASON. GLAD YOU GOT IT GOING.. IT`S NOT A MOTOR BIKE IF IT WON`T RUN!! RON.bf.

TexasDav

Aug 19, 2008
Houston
Glad it is running!!! Nothing I know is more frustrating then chasing a problem down but to hear it kick over and run is a great reward.