Lurker's V-twin build

GoldenMotor.com

Lurker

Jan 29, 2010
Pittsburgh
Thanks for the kind words and support. I will do my best to be more involved on this site but it's hard to stay involved here when I don't feel like I have any projects or new information to contribute. However I can assure you I'm always lurking on this forum

Reactions: Tom from Rubicon

Lurker

Jan 29, 2010
Pittsburgh
I did a quick photo shoot the other day and it just occurred to me that I haven't posted any photos of the old V-twin since I power coated the wheels. I'll post these for now but I have a ton of photos that I'll post later.

P.s. Don't do burnouts on Simplex tires... they wear really fast. That was the first and last one I promise.

Lurker

Jan 29, 2010
Pittsburgh
Hey guys, here are a few more photos. Just some detail stuff.

Velodrome, that's just the rear stand as Mr. B had stated.

Ludwig II, I have two Vekst shirts in the store a black one and a white one I will get a few more up eventually. I'm not a business man I'm just trying to share what I love with others. I didn't see any cool looking btr shirts for sale so I thought I would make a few.

Lurker

Jan 29, 2010
Pittsburgh
I have no idea how fast this bike is. I would assume it's good for 90mph+ based on my experience. I've had it up to about 65 and it could cruise at that speed all day with no problem.

Reactions: Tom from Rubicon

Tom from Rubicon

Apr 4, 2016
Rubicon, Wisconsin
Lurker,
Your recent post on
facebook is something I'm glad you did. Not the usual cheap motorized bicycle, but the inspiration for a few builder/motorcyclists who can see the brilliance and engineering it took to build a Vanguard powered bike.
Tom from Rubicon

Reactions: Nightster