Forum timing out when posting or replying?

GoldenMotor.com

Maxvision

Jun 13, 2009
San Diego, CA
Anyone else having problems with posting a thread, reply or PM then when you send it you have to log back in before it sends even though you're already logged in? Seems to only happen if it takes me more than 30 seconds to write something.

And lately,, after logging back in for whatever I wrote to be sent, the address bar says motorbicycling.com but the browser is just blank white. Refresh does nothing and whatever I wrote just goes POOF! like I never even wrote it.

BarelyAWake

Jul 21, 2009
Maine

& if you've browser issues, try ctrl F5 - which is a forced full refresh (F5 is basic refresh). When I'm subject to wonky wifi (dropouts of a different sort) I make it a habit to "select all" & "copy" before hitting the submit button, should I need repost it's just "paste" & I'm done ;)

Last edited:

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.

& if you've browser issues, try ctrl F5 - which is a forced full refresh (F5 is basic refresh). When I'm subject to wonky wifi (dropouts of a different sort) I make it a habit to "select all" & "copy" before hitting the submit button, should I need repost it's just "paste" & I'm done ;)
As long as you *remember* to do that, you'll be just fine......it's remembering to do it each and every time is the hard part.....until made habit ;)

is that Bart Simpson with eyes of haiti in that costume? lol

Last edited:

buba

Jul 2, 2010
los angeles
buba here

just went through that sheeeeet and thought i was being censored given some fresh talk in the aftermath of the feb 10th los angeles ride

so i am not alone ---sorry paul but you see where the problem lies

ride safe

Maxvision

Jun 13, 2009
San Diego, CA
buba here

just went through that sheeeeet and thought i was being censored given some fresh talk in the aftermath of the feb 10th los angeles ride

so i am not alone ---sorry paul but you see where the problem lies

ride safe
OOoo...what happened on the LA ride??? Sounds juicy!!

Oops, nm...read your post. Hey, don't feel too bad about low turnout (if I read your post right). We've had group rides here in San Diego for a few years now. Lucky to get 7 people to show up. But still, it's always a good time!

Last edited:

racie35

Nov 17, 2012
usa
most forums I belong to will punish anyone with timeouts who doesn't send me cash regularly.....have you been?......brnot

buba

Jul 2, 2010
los angeles
hi paul

just wondering ??? is it possible to increase the timing out time???

last night after composing what i thought would have been a nice addition to the MESSY thread i took a pea and then returned to having lost all that took some time to compose and proof read . this time around i knew i was not censored but so piss** i did not set about to rewrite and post!!!!

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
i will look into it guys., i didnt know their was a problem. it seemed to stop after the new server was installed however the server did crash yesturday just for a short time if it was during that time you were posting that would be the problem. has this been a constant problem or just last night? i have not had any problems