Motorizing My OCC Schwinn

GoldenMotor.com

btjplumber

Apr 27, 2011
Oroville CA
I am from a small town in Northern California, and I recently took up motorbicycling as my new hobby! I have helped build an old school 20 inch schwinn stingray and a basic cruiser style 26 inch. Neither of which were mine, so one day I decided to order an engine kit so I got one from raw because in California it was the only one I could find that could ship it here. Then I happened to come across an OCC Stingray and I new it must be fate.That was Feburary 27 and I just test rode it today May 2.dance1

btjplumber

Apr 27, 2011
Oroville CA
I filled up my tank with a 25 to1 mix for the break in period and off I went I was excited when it started up after choking then unchoking I was riding. I have been reading up on your guys posts about their chopper builds and avoided many pitfalls You guys rock! usflg

paparoach

May 7, 2009
Virginia
Glad to see another OCC out there. Hard build and exspensive but very fun and rewarding. I got mine up to 27 mph yesterday and was a little scared to be honest. dont think i will test that again for a little while. Well congrats and have fun.shft.